Vinyl Collections

Bartzabel

I sold most my vinyl around the turn of the century but started collection again a few years back. Keen to see what people have? Here's my Goa/Psy/Psydub/Chill collection...

39BA16AB-BDB8-4458-A3E0-F755CD39FFE2.jpeg

DAF2CAC8-99C8-47BD-A006-019A3476F5EE.jpeg

031186AF-0734-4DF4-98F4-00F906D672B4.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, staffan said:

DZC45xkr.jpg

Well, I have only a few. But I like my collection, lol. Ofcours I do... Alot of amazing music in there. =))

Nice!! Yeah I've got about 150 heavy metal albums, a few of other types of electronic and I think probably around 200 eps and albums of drum & bass.

it's such an addiction. But my kids love the process of putting a vinyl on. 

nice collections :+1: my trance collection on vinyl is tiny, only 11, but i love them :) 

Zerotonine – Fettling / Drunken Flower

Orion ‎– Pots 'n Pans / Neon

Yahel ‎– For The People / Sound And Melody

Sandman ‎– Cyber Zoo / STP

Fünf D ‎– No Promises

Necton ‎– Rumpfunk

Snug As A Bug ‎– Imitate People

Xenomorph – Gnomes / Hexenkessel

Various - IsrAliens 2: Bizarro

Elysium vs.  Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom  ‎– Wind Of Dust (Remix) / The Scream

Lando ‎– Funky Gunk / Chicken Jack

vinylius1.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 1:14 AM, Bartzabel said:

Nice!! Yeah I've got about 150 heavy metal albums, a few of other types of electronic and I think probably around 200 eps and albums of drum & bass.

it's such an addiction. But my kids love the process of putting a vinyl on. 

Those on the far right are not psyrave. Well on the one you see, Alien Sex Fiend, Posford, Watkins and Glover have remixes. But the rest are mixed, ebm, industrial, rap, pop and probably some other stuff. The two on the left are 12" and the other one are albums. =))

3 hours ago, staffan said:

Those on the far right are not psyrave. Well on the one you see, Alien Sex Fiend, Posford, Watkins and Glover have remixes. But the rest are mixed, ebm, industrial, rap, pop and probably some other stuff. The two on the left are 12" and the other one are albums. =))

Yeah it's important to have a mix, back when I could I'd go to the few vinyl shops in my town and often grab a record or two of genres I wouldn't usually choose. Jazz, traditional rock etc. 

as much as I want to enjoy rap & associated genres I was brutally beaten to the point of need hospitalization by some blokes with gangsta rap blaring in '96 and the mental connection I have now just sends me in to massive panic attack when I hear anything close to that style. 

that's why I enjoy drum & bass, it's stylistic different enough for me to enjoy the MC work without freaking me out. 

Wow, that sucks. Sad to hear that you experienced that.

The mix I agree on, I think it's boring to listen to the same style of  music all of the time =)). The ebm and industrial is of course not that far away from psytrance. But there are so much good music out there, I just need to find it =)).

On 3/30/2020 at 11:47 PM, Dave said:

nice collections :+1: my trance collection on vinyl is tiny, only 11, but i love them :) 

Zerotonine – Fettling / Drunken Flower

Orion ‎– Pots 'n Pans / Neon

Yahel ‎– For The People / Sound And Melody

Sandman ‎– Cyber Zoo / STP

Fünf D ‎– No Promises

Necton ‎– Rumpfunk

Snug As A Bug ‎– Imitate People

Xenomorph – Gnomes / Hexenkessel

Various - IsrAliens 2: Bizarro

Elysium vs.  Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom  ‎– Wind Of Dust (Remix) / The Scream

Lando ‎– Funky Gunk / Chicken Jack

vinylius1.jpg

I love the IsrAliens 2 Bizarro, 

The two tracks by IM on there are stellar. I.Zen & Duvdev-Into The Matrix and Infected Mushroom-Classical Mushroom. I really loved/love IsrAliens 1 too. With Infected Mushroom-Acid Killer :wub: those compilations really felt like something from the future when they were new. The Yahel-For The People is also a classic for me, which Erez Eisen wrote. Beautiful uplifting melodies in that one for sure.

7 hours ago, staffan said:

Wow, that sucks. Sad to hear that you experienced that.

The mix I agree on, I think it's boring to listen to the same style of  music all of the time =)). The ebm and industrial is of course not that far away from psytrance. But there are so much good music out there, I just need to find it =)).

Yeah man industrial is amazing music, it's why most my modular gear is Erica a Synths which really suits that style, as well as deep drones.

I discovered this band last year & have all their vinyls. Really interesting mix of black metal and Ebm/industrial  vibes

https://stellarmasterelite.bandcamp.com

I have maybe something like 1000 vinyls from various genres. Unfortunately, right now they're on the bottom shelf behind my home office desk so photos of that general bunch would probably be quite boring. But maybe I could dig out some selected picks for inspiration, because they do have that certain visual appeal...

23 hours ago, Diaks said:

I love the IsrAliens 2 Bizarro, 

The two tracks by IM on there are stellar. I.Zen & Duvdev-Into The Matrix and Infected Mushroom-Classical Mushroom. I really loved/love IsrAliens 1 too. With Infected Mushroom-Acid Killer :wub: those compilations really felt like something from the future when they were new. The Yahel-For The People is also a classic for me, which Erez Eisen wrote. Beautiful uplifting melodies in that one for sure.

spot on comment lol! I could not agree more :)

i have other vinyls not related to trance,
here's a little taste of what I listened to before I discovered trance music in the early 90ies :)

Anthrax – Anti-Social

Venom ‎– The Singles 80-86

Venom – At War With Satan

S.O.D.: Stormtroopers Of Death ‎– Speak English Or Die

Jean Michel Jarre ‎– Oxygène

Jean-Michel Jarre ‎– Zoolook

Jean Michel Jarre – Equinoxe

Jean Michel Jarre ‎– Rendez-Vous

Jean Michel Jarre ‎– En Attendant Cousteau

Jean Michel Jarre ‎– Chronologie

Pink Floyd – The Dark Side Of The Moon

Depeche Mode ‎– 101

Depeche Mode ‎– In Your Room

Jaws - (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Poltergeist - (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

vin4423A.jpg