fluoro neuro crap

would i be the only one when i say that i'm tired of this fluorescent black light @!#$? i love trance, i love to dance, but i just don't see why anyone would want to dress up like a clown...

maybe i'm getting old, but i just look at the age of people that wear space tribe and i think again...

nothing personal, just my oponion...

carbon

hi cArbon

i loVe psYchedElic musIc , ilOve thE psycHedeLIc dance , anD i loVe to weAr psychEdelic cloThing....whY ...it'S just feEls righT(!) anD arn't we aLl a sort of cloWn, puTting up act's aNd perfOrminG oUr whOle livE...(?)( maybe whEn i sEe yoU ,yoU arE dreSsed up liKe A clOwn to Me?)

i dOn't Know your agE and i Don't knOw wHat yOu hAve exPeriencEd in yoUr paSt timE hEre on planeT eArth buT i am 19 years old anD (i don't know wHat agE you are refeRing to) i fEel thaT i thInk in an oPen mind but as an iNdividUal with his own senses and tasTe anD that i'm frEe to eXprEss that fEelinG ...witHout anyone lOokinG doWn on me...

now loOk in The miRro and tell ? aRe yoU a cLown tOo oR maybE yoU are a JokEr ...oR just maybe your stuck in The middle wIth YOU

p.l.u.r 3-o

JanUa

It also depends on where you are!!

The parties (and people) are the most fluoro in England and not very fluoro in Paris!

in Germany you also have very fluoro parties (the small ones)!! But the bigger parties like VooV are less fluoro

in Belgium the decoration is mostly very good, but there are NOT enough people in fluoro clothes!! I think we have about 10 people that wear Space-Tribe on a party (and I and my gf are 2 of them)... Luckely there are still many people that wear batik T-shirts or more Indian clothes...

But I'm wondering, how much fluoro are the parties in Sweden, Finland, America,...???

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Guest Protex Midget

I love Flouro Fassion!!! Here in Israel, there are some great places to buy flouro clothes, mostly in Telaviv. At parties, people do dress in flouro clothes, although most of them where indian style clothing (like Anoebis said).

In Sweden, after my knowning, people who know about the music don't wear much UV clothing, it's concidered to be a "newbe" thing. I don't really care that much though. Wear whatever you like, that's the thing with trance parties Though I think it's wrong to go out and buy uv clothes just to think you're cool. It's really not..

The Slovakian club I go to is absolutely PACKED with the BEST fluoro decos, straight from Czech Republic. Really amazing. A good number of people wear fluoror bracelets etc. And the girls are very sexy in their fluoro dresses or whatever they wear! I also personally love tie dye in blacklight. I made one partially blue (the rest white), so it glows real nice, not as bright as fluoro clothes.

it is just a fashion... although here in north america, 'candy' fashion is more popular: fury clothes, gloves, etc, but then again few ppl know trance.

i would have thought that in germany you'd have less fluoro, just like here, most ppl that are into techtrance/minimal don't give a s..t about fluo.

carbon

The 2 goa parties i've been to in US were packed with fluro, black lights.. very psychedelic decor. Actually the fluro here is mostly tie-dye, everyone has tie dyes, nothing else.

Just have to say this... fluoro has been in Goa since the mid 80s!!!! It was there before goatrance and will be there after goatrance as we know it will be dead (some might say it already is...). So it's certanely NOT just some hype fashion that will die off in a few months like Tamagochis, designer Jeans, Calvin Klein gear and shite like that...

... as for the Space Tribe shirts... sure, they're nice, but they cost a LOT and if you saw 2-300 goaheads in a party wearing one of the 10 or 15 designs, it wouldn't be all that original...

Guest cpt_shiner

in australia in the summer (when the partys are on) its usually very hot 40+ degree heat!... this is usually the time when everyone gets naked!...

Guest spirit_dancer

hell yeah...palm treez with floro rock...i wish there were more open air parties over here...but its too damn cold for that now...and the cops would probably bust them within minutes...

but yeah...therez too many 'candy kids' at parties out here...would be nice to see some goaheads...but that a far cry...will take years for that to happen here

Guest [tom jaimz]

Some fluoro I'm really sick of - anything that involves dolphins, ganesh or ohms should be stored away somewhere very dusty and only resurface as a warning to small children. I'm fine with fluoro clothes as long as it's only a little bit of fluoro on them - like, a bit on the sleeves or the chest or something.. fluoro all over blinds me and makes me stumble around and then I have to put my hands out so I can feel where I'm going and nine times out of ten I end up touching your girlfriend's breasts so it's probably better if you don't blind me with fluoro. Fluoro string can be very cool, when a lot of time and thought is put into it [geometry kids, geometry. please don't "freestyle" with the string], and there are some really phenomonial fluoro backdrops [Nos!]. But don't make it all fluoro.

I love fluoro decos and other stuff. It is a part of psytrance scene. I cannot imagine a party without fluoro decos.

We have parties full of decos here in Czech Republic and many people are creating clothes by themselves, cause there is no chance to buy it or is really expensive to buy something over the internet etc.

eh....i could take it or leave it. it doesnt matter to me. i dont mind when people wear it, and the parties here (nyc) always have lotsa flouro deco. most of the people at new york parties who really go all flouro are isreali. its cool though. i personaly dont go out of my way to wear it, but if something i have on glows..thats ok by me. i do not however like the flouro face painting. it always looks like crap and really starts to bother me when my acid kicks in. and people sweat and it drips all over and smears and just looks bad.