image.png.12bcbdba2ed09c8e13132dfb7b5e7aa9.png

Artist: Psychowave
Title: Chronicles ep
Label: Spacedock Records
Date: July 27, 2018

1. Elephants In Pocitos

2. Fight Like A Woman

3. Life Waves

Psychowave has produced two tracks which have found their way into my favourite list. His ear for melody and production technique is a treat and sends me into euphoria every time I listen.

The new ep comes complete with some pretty artwork done by Natan himself and 3 tracks containing plenty of funk.

Elephants In Pocitos - Not as many elephant sounds as I was expecting but still a well produced song thats got a fat baseline and trip atmospheres abound.

Fight Like A Woman - Yea declare a never ending battle that you can escape from at any moment but subject your enemy to at any moment at your discretion. Yea that’ll do it. Great trippy song with good development and huge drums pounding away. 

Life Waves - A quick lesson on waves and a great collection of melodies intertwined with one another. My favourite of the three but just by a hair.

This aint no Sunshine Reborn, but a less melodic more psychedelic trippier blast into happy land. Well done to SpaceDock for their continued support of a great artist, who has managed to avoid the norm of the Brazilian psytrance scene and produce Goa blasters.

The title of the album suggests more eps to come in the same vein, I'm looking forward to those insta-buys.

https://spacedockrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sddg014-psychowave-chronicles-ep