4. Burning Man
5. Eruption
6. Waves of Sound
7. Electro Magnetic (with Helber Gun)
8. We Are Not Alone
9. Storm
10. Human Archetyp (with Seamoon)

4N6YFGH.gif

I know what you're thinking.  He hasn't posted a review in months and he comes with this obscure nonsense?  Yeah I know, but I don't control the mood that strikes me.  You never know what's going to hit you or where the review...

*38 minutes later*

Sorry, I was watching an episode of Modern Family.  What were we talking about?  Ah, this digital album by an Israeli duo.  Last I heard of them was the disastrous City On Mars album.  Since I deleted that album from the hard drive and have no desire to waste my time I cannot compare the two.  What I can tell you is that this is a triplet lovers paradise with a style that has been beaten to death.  I enjoy their breaks and use of effects, but the music just doesn't stand out or separate itself from the countless other artists that traffic in the same style.  I've started asking myself when reviewing an album if it was good enough that I would want to listen to it again.  

*2 hours later*

lE7FvQY.gif

You're still here?  What album were we talking about?

Psyshop