The Maniac - Restarting The Cosmic Cycle

Themaniac

I usually post new tracks during the weekend, but this one should help you to tide over the remaining days of the week..

Blast it. Enjoy it.

Also dont forget to leave feedback. Track is unmastered.

May your trip last long!

The synth that comes in at 2:40 does some awesome riffs after the buildup, well done! :D Sometimes when the acid leads are in their lowest filter-cutoff they produce some frequencies that is a biit muddy (not very much though) but as I said in my comment on your last track that isn't necessarily a bad thing,, 

12 minutes ago, Themaniac said:

Haha thanks man!

Yes the bassline does that muddy frequency thing when the cutoff is minimum and the env mod is bit high..As long as it doesnt hijack the other sound frequencies it's ok I guess..

You could try to  do some fine EQing in the low-mids, but you're working on a phone right ? So maybe depends on mixing-possibilities in the program you're using :)

It's amazing that a phone software can do what a DAW does, but in the end it's still a small software bound by the hardware limitations. So to master it a pro software and a PC with good monitors is essential.

But then again, with all the tech available today, the day is not far off when you can master with your phone.