Xbox one gamertags

SixZeroFou4

It's more popular on xbox and Playstation than Titan fall and battlefield COMBINED.

haters gonna hate.

As I said, there's enough of different games for everyone and that's great!

However, such argument - that something is popular, hence it's good - always reminds me of a saying I once heard: "let's eat shit, billions of flies can't be mistaken" ;):D

• Like 1

As I said, there's enough of different games for everyone and that's great!

However, such argument - that something is popular, hence it's good - always reminds me of a saying I once heard: "let's eat shit, billions of flies can't be mistaken" ;):D

Doesn't matter really. The sheer volume of players speaks for itself. Whether the game is good or not makes no difference, the amount of players equates to money equates to success for the health of the franchise.

Haters gonna hate

• Like 1

Doesn't matter really. The sheer volume of players speaks for itself. Whether the game is good or not makes no difference, the amount of players equates to money equates to success for the health of the franchise.

Haters gonna hate

I'm not hating it, just saying the multiplayer is not for me.

I'd actually be very interested if Activision was selling the single-player portion of CoD/BlackOps games for 1/2 the price - I'd buy those.