I won the Goa contest!

SixZeroFou4

Yes. You thought you were slick. However, good dance recordings, I saw what you did with the peaceful revolut-i-on spelling with that last compilation released on 8-5-2016 available https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/peaceful-revolutions-a-space-adventure-somewhere-in-a-goan-planetoid

The -i- in the title stands for iWin. Your music is brilliant as are you. If you are ever feeling depressed you got a warrior to chat with.

It's Lu Bu!!!@@ ::people frantically run.. screaming::

Calm down for I have become reborn from the power of Goa. I learned about the name Nilaya from goa and astral projection. The song was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard - of course that will be my daughters name.

Kids are powerful, stronger than my fighting ability. At this point I could survive a war to be 100% unscathed. However, I put my time in fighting.. I got what I needed.

Now we have a beautiful girl who has shown that it is 2016 and this label no longer exist..

Lover not a fighter - 1960s time period

Fighter who has learned how to love - 2016 Lu Bu

Felipe Santos I'm glad God has blessed you with that beautiful child. No one knows the fight more than me. If you need to talk to a warrior..

- Lu Bu 2016

PS - JK about that thread title. Seemed catchy?