article i found

oldschoolgoa

i found it interesting think of sharing this here with you

sorry about the image size , i had to take it in high resolution else you are not able to read but i wanted to capture the whole page.

download it if you want maybe its best , whatever you think its best for you .

to add im not doing this because of oforia - read more , altho i think the artist did what i didnt musically but this was always something i did even before he did such musical album.

hope you like it. :)

20160803_090342.jpg

Love your posts man, but have no idea what you wanted to say - how is that related to Oforia's album? Can you elaborate a bit on your thoughts? What I get from this is that "art" doesn't have to follow established rules and guidelines to be good, which is obvious I guess... And for me it's something I usually appreciate the most - a feeling of an art form (music, movie, book, whatever...) being different than the rest, imperfect, with some unusual quirks. It's the same with writing music - it's easy to write a formulaic piece, but it's much more difficult to do something out-of-the-box. I mean when I listen to a lot of releases I like there are things that I'd surely delete if I was to write them, but the artists somehow recognised those bits are good after all and left them in. Frankly, those are usually the best bits, that's why I've given up on writing music...

Is this what you're trying to say? Because Oforia's album at first glance is borderline cheesy, somewhat simplistic and painfully old-school, but once you get over it you realise that this is actually what makes it so good. And different than everything else that's being released nowadays.

If this is about Jews / Israel / Politics, then I'm out... :)

Love your posts man, but have no idea what you wanted to say - how is that related to Oforia's album? Can you elaborate a bit on your thoughts? What I get from this is that "art" doesn't have to follow established rules and guidelines to be good, which is obvious I guess... And for me it's something I usually appreciate the most - a feeling of an art form (music, movie, book, whatever...) being different than the rest, imperfect, with some unusual quirks. It's the same with writing music - it's easy to write a formulaic piece, but it's much more difficult to do something out-of-the-box. I mean when I listen to a lot of releases I like there are things that I'd surely delete if I was to write them, but the artists somehow recognised those bits are good after all and left them in. Frankly, those are usually the best bits, that's why I've given up on writing music...

Is this what you're trying to say? Because Oforia's album at first glance is borderline cheesy, somewhat simplistic and painfully old-school, but once you get over it you realise that this is actually what makes it so good. And different than everything else that's being released nowadays.

If this is about Jews / Israel / Politics, then I'm out... :)

no i know you guys prob think this is all because of oforia but its not. ive already explained that ive always been such person ... way before oforia did what he did i done Mana Source - Kanji , i read and studied a lot about Japanese culture , Karate , Martial Arts and so on... i always read and tend to inform myself about things before i get to do something musical at least.. im mature guy and you know , ya gotta be careful sometimes with certain things , subjects because of younger crowd , specially that i make music and i dont want to give wrong idea influences n shit , if thats the case i wont be happy you know ... sometimes younger people are esily influenced... i have same problem but sure its good to be ignorant in this case. welll bro enjoy the article i had that magazine for ages

thats the purpose of that Art ... its for people to think about.. i think you think everybody else thinks...

thats a funny side of it , for example i put title in a song i have one idea in my mind , other people will interpret it , art in a different way , i think thats what that article is about.. raises a lot of questions... im like that aswel... fucked up lol

Oh, the "Read More" title of the album? Never made that connection...

I'm sure most people here read a lot and try to be well informed - after all goa/psy is the most intelligent electronic music so the people must be most intelligent as well, right ;):D

Oh, the "Read More" title of the album? Never made that connection...

I'm sure most people here read a lot and try to be well informed - after all goa/psy is the most intelligent electronic music so the people must be most intelligent as well, right ;):D

yea what im posting its nothing to do with 'read more' thats more like a fucking 'tip' like in tip records sort of shit bro

yea altho not all goa is intelligent but in my case i want to cultivate good things in my mind and make something with it ... good things you know ...give to the people im happy with that.

i also love art from Chris Foss and many others , space futuristic retro stuff... giger for example is ok too but all mostly sexual n shit more mature provoking hardcore stuff but thats not much of me nowadays at least.

here's chris foss

http://www.chrisfossart.com/

i posting a random one , his website is good , theres many others like him , ill post another one he did shadow of the beast cover art n shit hes brilliant person but i have respect to them and in no way im fucking stealing their shit you know... aint fair and i dont have time to mail them ask and pay i dont have the money and cant be bothered. i can do my own art , collage n shit on photoshop its ok i guess

angus-mckie-2.jpg

i have this respect the elders old people thing.. they deserve it. not that it means they are always right but i love to have jokes with them n shit its funny

as for me Mana Source its hard to explain , its a wise fucking project thats for sure , aware of my surroundings and them old people wont trick me for sure i can spot them easy fuckin tricks n shit ... im aware of lots of shit around me , people talking , really fucking aware in a way you know , open mind listen to things going on around you will see... i want to keep working hard , learning , teaching whatever ... altho im no professor or mentor or fucking 'hero' im just looking after myself , due to my illness n shit... i like making music and least give good message in music. i tend to avoid music with drug titles n shit or nonsense tripsters bullshit , its not good enough for me its just a play around sorta joke shit ... anyways but who am i to judge you know? this is just my way thats all.

ok thats all for now. c u later mate.

i also love art from Chris Foss and many others , space futuristic retro stuff... giger for example is ok too but all mostly sexual n shit more mature provoking hardcore stuff but thats not much of me nowadays at least.

here's chris foss

http://www.chrisfossart.com/

i posting a random one , his website is good , theres many others like him , ill post another one he did shadow of the beast cover art n shit hes brilliant person but i have respect to them and in no way im fucking stealing their shit you know... aint fair and i dont have time to mail them ask and pay i dont have the money and cant be bothered. i can do my own art , collage n shit on photoshop its ok i guess

angus-mckie-2.jpg

Hope you're aware of this game for PS4 & PC "No Man's Sky" that's coming out very soon?

Hope you're aware of this game for PS4 & PC "No Man's Sky" that's coming out very soon?

no but i will check but sadly i have no more ime to play games because im busy spending time with my baby boy Angelo is only a year old , not to add ive no cash for a ps4 and my ps3 is bagged up with my games because my tv only has one HDMI which is connected to Sky cable tv and we play lots of things for Angelo specially mister tumble , ice age , dreamy nights and stuff ... he really has his own taste he gives off if hes bored or he doesnt like it... thats how it is , he doesnt 'speak' yet but i can understand him its amazing. lool its all good i love it :)

i think mirrors edge is best ... on ps4 graphic wise etc... never had the time to get in depth and play it but for some reason unfortunatly..

last game i played good was god of war and that was it... hmmm alien isolation was scary and that outlast if full of shit imo altho i played it all like dont give a fuck all for adrenaline rush sort of shit i think .. still got some games i havent got through but not paying attention , i got evil within but it started like a cheap copy of saw or someshit ... bah but i just cant be arsed to play them.. im more into music always was..

but im keeping away from games i wish i had time but im a father and my boy deserves a lot

it will be cool when he will be the one playing them games and that will make me happy you know then will pull my attention and ill play games along with him whatever is best for my boy its all good shit

I know what you mean - I'm buying a lot (5-10?) games a year and barely start them, some are even still unopened. No time for this when you have family (3rd baby on the way) + other hobbies. 1st world problems, though... :)

yea bro isnt it ? lol theres a shop in town i can grab them ps3 games ranging from 1 pound to 10-20 max imo i aint paying more for them games... but sure its all call of dutys n all that pishhh bahh i still dont understand why so many are into that shit... sure each to its own , they like teaming up clans n shit , never much my thing... guess because they are just ''normal'' people i suppose.

but its true we buy and dont get time to play them so that was me i aint wasting energy on it . i rather spend time here with you guys because i dislike facebook and mark guy that did it. its mambo jambo hipnotization like hes enslaving everybody into this main central virtual reality... google has same thing man they spy as fuck... one wonders how they get these street pics n stuff and u never seen them google cars around... i bet they hack everybodys phones cameras or something all weird shit.

so resuming : i rather be here make good friends , talk about music , i think you guys inspire me and really old member anyways . but games? im gonna invest in more musical equipment . least i want to . right now i want to grab myself a cassette walkman lol but i will be using it ! i want to :) i have a compact tiny Technics Cassette player i managed to get for a fair good reasonable price. I do business in ebay for years and i like it.

• Like 1

but its true we buy and dont get time to play them so that was me i aint wasting energy on it . i rather spend time here with you guys because i dislike facebook and mark guy that did it. its mambo jambo hipnotization like hes enslaving everybody into this main central virtual reality... google has same thing man they spy as fuck... one wonders how they get these street pics n stuff and u never seen them google cars around... i bet they hack everybodys phones cameras or something all weird shit.

Like they say - "everything in moderation". I mean I use FB only to follow my favourite artists & labels, connect with very selective group of friends and to post reviews to help promote music I like. On FB I'm not "friends" with my family, nor do I post their pictures, what we do, where we are, etc. Same with Google or any other services - one needs to be careful what they post online. Most people are clueless about it, some take it to the extreme and avoid "social networks" altogether, but I guess if you know what you doing and are acting responsibly, then there should be no problem with "spying", etc. And sure they're useful to find news, information, even help with daily stuff, e.g. when I booked plane tickets Google would remind me about my flight, suggesting when I should leave home to not miss the plane and once at my destination was suggesting me things to see / visit. Sure, it's "scary" to some extent, but awesome nonetheless. And who am I to be concerned if anyone is spying on me - I've nothing to hide, I'm not famous or rich.

BTW, the Google Earth cars - the ones used to do photos for maps, etc. - are real, I saw one in Warsaw few years back :)

• Like 1

Like they say - "everything in moderation". I mean I use FB only to follow my favourite artists & labels, connect with very selective group of friends and to post reviews to help promote music I like. On FB I'm not "friends" with my family, nor do I post their pictures, what we do, where we are, etc. Same with Google or any other services - one needs to be careful what they post online. Most people are clueless about it, some take it to the extreme and avoid "social networks" altogether, but I guess if you know what you doing and are acting responsibly, then there should be no problem with "spying", etc. And sure they're useful to find news, information, even help with daily stuff, e.g. when I booked plane tickets Google would remind me about my flight, suggesting when I should leave home to not miss the plane and once at my destination was suggesting me things to see / visit. Sure, it's "scary" to some extent, but awesome nonetheless. And who am I to be concerned if anyone is spying on me - I've nothing to hide, I'm not famous or rich.

BTW, the Google Earth cars - the ones used to do photos for maps, etc. - are real, I saw one in Warsaw few years back :)

yea man :P lol fo real. :)

i spotted one of them cars once they are tiny full of cameras but been in my house /flat and here is usually quiet so when you hear a car its easy to spot. they took pics of my street , my bike was there n all and never got to spot them lol its like big brother is watching you sorta shit as some say loooooool

about facebook , ive been there. drives me crazy. i get shit on news feed i dont want to see... its mind programming in a way if you get me. im better off to be honest. ive too much to do and cant keep track / cope with it among many things. so i have to discard some things in favour of others ... i appreciate what fabien marsaud said : even most artists seem to spend more time in facebook than in front of their machines... and look , its true. i know it. i understand . if thats the case i rather spend time here at least. not that im being lazy because i wanna make music of course and i got lots of material to work on which is great :) i like to be busy anyways :)

and as a post edit concerning facebook im artist im well known i think and i dont want everybody after me , fans facebook its just numbers man... numbers dont mean squat , dont mean you have everybody after you , doesnt mean you sell that amount of records etc and so on... , im just a guy you know... just by thinking of it i cant cope with that shit ... facebook n shit you know.. its not me . maybe im not prepared or never will be but thats just me. im not needy seeking attention n shit its only the music i care about.

I think that what matters is that im happy with my own actions , music and at least give people a good positive message / transmission you know? As long as im happy im happy thats all i care about specially my own music :)

cya later bro :)