Kri Samadhi - Konx Om Pax [Ovnimoon Rec.]

Props to Drezz / Nervasystem for linking this album on FB!

I mean how many more good releases have I been missing!!! :angry:

Promo text:

Kri Samadhi has been producing Psytrance in various groups over the years such as Shapestatic, Annunaki and PusleWave. Now he brings us his first full length solo album, “Konx om Pax”. Kri's debut album takes the feeling and energy of mystical experiences that we feel in the Psychedelic realms and works it into an audible bliss with top notch modern production. Performed on analogue hardware, each track has its own distinct sound. This modular synth masterpiece represents all Psytrance sub genres, often mixed together, creating a new and unique vibe. Bits of forest bass lines fused with hallucinations of inner dimensional languages, classic leads, and subdued melodies take you on a journey, riding the the electric neurons of the mind. This is the music of the night, when we connect with the universe and the inner most deepest parts of our true selves.

Artwork:

ovn1cd112_b.jpg

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/krisamadhi/sets/kri-samadhi-konx-om-pax-cd

Purchase:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ovn/ovn1cd112.html

http://beatspace.com/9689/Ovnimoon+Records/KRI+SAMADHI/Konx+Om+Pax/detail.aspx

I mean how many more good releases have I been missing!!! :angry:

Promo text:

Kri Samadhi has been producing Psytrance in various groups over the years such as Shapestatic, Annunaki and PusleWave. Now he brings us his first full length solo album, “Konx om Pax”. Kri's debut album takes the feeling and energy of mystical experiences that we feel in the Psychedelic realms and works it into an audible bliss with top notch modern production. Performed on analogue hardware, each track has its own distinct sound. This modular synth masterpiece represents all Psytrance sub genres, often mixed together, creating a new and unique vibe. Bits of forest bass lines fused with hallucinations of inner dimensional languages, classic leads, and subdued melodies take you on a journey, riding the the electric neurons of the mind. This is the music of the night, when we connect with the universe and the inner most deepest parts of our true selves.

Artwork:

ovn1cd112_b.jpg

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/krisamadhi/sets/kri-samadhi-konx-om-pax-cd

Purchase:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ovn/ovn1cd112.html

http://beatspace.com/9689/Ovnimoon+Records/KRI+SAMADHI/Konx+Om+Pax/detail.aspx

yea ive seen it on bandcamp.

somehow i recognize that photoshop font its disco something lol

all the best

yea ive seen it on bandcamp.

somehow i recognize that photoshop font its disco something lol

all the best

Yeah, it was most likely the cover that discouraged me to look into it - it's pretty generic, pseudo-spiritual design with poorly chosen font. Glad I checked it, though! :)

• Like 1

Yeah, it was most likely the cover that discouraged me to look into it - it's pretty generic, pseudo-spiritual design with poorly chosen font. Glad I checked it, though! :)

i didnt notice this :

ahh frikking facebook i hate the thing lol

i got confused i thought this was another phantasm records one then i noticed its ovnimoon ... alright ... -_-

but title of album sounds completely random altho im pretty sure theres some meaning but im not gonna bother diggin it anyways

psyshop and beatspace? nah not gonna even bother checking bro its just shit sorry

im bandcamp guy i guess its so straight foward and im really confortable with it. sorry mate

good luck to this release nevertheless. i know psyshop n stuff but i dont even bother checkin those places anymore... bah :|

i was trying to but its dead slow and they changed them players way they work with things and im too busy with my own stuff its hard to keep track but i still try . :) oh welll :|

psyshop and beatspace? nah not gonna even bother checking bro its just shit sorry

im bandcamp guy i guess its so straight foward and im really confortable with it. sorry mate

Yeah, I love Bandcamp myself and purchase from there whenever I can, but this release is not available on there...

So you're saying you refuse to check the release because it's sold on Psyshop & Bandcamp?!? They killed your firstborn or something? :o:huh:

You can always mail DJ Kri directly - as he suggests on his Soundcloud profile - and ask him for a signed copy, while paying directly to him (that's what I'll do).

• Like 1

Yeah, I love Bandcamp myself and purchase from there whenever I can, but this release is not available on there...

So you're saying you refuse to check the release because it's sold on Psyshop & Bandcamp?!? They killed your firstborn or something? :o:huh:

You can always mail DJ Kri directly - as he suggests on his Soundcloud profile - and ask him for a signed copy, while paying directly to him (that's what I'll do).

no i just cant be bothered browsing psyshop , theres tons of good shit and i tend to get this get that and then shit no cash for it and hard to make up my mind on them fuckin things

bandcamp is not so busy as psyshop looks , i prefer bandcamp thats why i use it too.

dont use soundcloud i had it i think its plain shit , again too much going on and im afraid my head cant take that anymore.

you ask him for signed copy man im not buying anything im already full of records because i make them and i got tons of old skool goa shit . but good on you man you should ask him signed copy n shit . direct pay is always best believe me... these shops do cuts n shit because its middleman , cant be fuckin arsed im not gonna explain more , you find out if you want

as for shopping i hate it , fuckin mental not easy thing for me at all . same goes with ebay buying gear n shit u really like this and that and then ya gotta pick... fuckin headache im away lol

Glad I checked it, though! :)

same here good job bro! :)

• 2 weeks later...