my psy trance fpt

Guest Mephisto

ftp://1:1@192.116.60.23

hello dudes!!!!!!!!

this is just a bit in the sea!!!!

it is my first time so i didn't put a lotz of trracks in it

it has no ratio so download as your wish!!!!!!

IN ONE WEEEKK A LOTZ OF TRACKZ WILL BE PUT 4 U IN THIS FTP

IT IS CABLE FTP

AND IF u can upload GOOD @!#$ plz do it!!!

ohhhh u get there eva dawn toooooooo

yours

tamir!!!!!

Guest Mephisto

dude!!!!

i messed up my computer

i fotgot to put all my

simon's stuffffff

so instead of laguhing at me u could help me in my problem how i can present all the stuff in G6

now enter the ftp!!!

Guest Mephisto

ñááä úåãä!!!!!

anyone that would to get private account 4 much and i swear much more music

plz write here

or contact me in icq

there is eva dawn there two

man u aint got @!#$ on ur server... if need some ask me, i got almost 300 albums/compilation of psy/goa/chill out... got over 80 gigs of progressive from all over the world.

I don't think the aim of this forum is to download music illegaly !!

suport our artists ! Buy the music !

And please stop this kind of post...

( the admin ????)

:-(

Not that mp3s debate once again... Everything's been said about that !

We all have mp3s and albums. OK, this site doesn't aim at getting a music warez center, but please stop burying your head in the sand and getting upset every time someone openly talks about mp3s.

J.

Guest Elysium Project

Openly talk about mp3????

It's ok with me if people download mp3's for deciding if they like them music or not but in this case it's just an attemp to get more music down on the harddrive! As pratik says "got over 80 gigs of progressive from all over the world". That's not for preview but because he properly rather steal music than buying it!

I think it's ok to tell these jerks that we don't like it when they attemp to trade music in this forum!

I don't need anybody to tell me that it's wrong of me to speak out my opinion!

I agree with Elysium. Mp3's are for deciding if you want to buy the album or not. And maybe it's okay if you are really poor and really can't afford the album. If you have the money and love the music that's where your money should go, IMHO. Although I think that album's are a bit expensive these days.

Guest Elysium Project

I agree that the CD's are way too expensive and I hope that we someday can make the distribution networks and shops to lower the prices to a resonable level.

Guest Taikakimi

Manufacturing CDs create lots of evil pollution toxins and plastic monster garbage, and thus buying CDs and other material should be avoided.

Music is anyway made for fun, and if not, I don't have much respect for it.

I hope there would be an easy way to give money to the artists for the tracks they create, should I feel like doing it.

I don't want to support the beer drinking record shop people, lazy distribution people, ugly cargo freighter people and evil advertisement people. The money always anyways goes to the big fat labelmogul's cocaine-fund.

So trading MP3 is caring for our environment! The same goes with the software/hardware music creation topic.

Having a separete sampler, sequencer, coffeemachine and synthesizer-roland is unresonsible environmentally, as all can be substituted by one computer except the coffeemachine, but coffee is anyway one of those products that are used to impose the evil control power of the western economies on the poor countries. (except maybe reilun kaupan morsukavi, but it's better that way!)

And don't give me the "we don't need computers either"-argument. They are here to stay, and the question is, how to best live with the situation.

And one thing to consider too: people always buy new equipment, thús encouraginc destruction-action of our planet, even where there are lots of old computers around, each of which does what a computer does already. Greedy evile people!

Guest Elysium Project

Taikakimi what a lot of bullshit!

It seem to me that you are one of those people that need a wake up call.

welcome to 2002!

To say that MP3 is caring for the enviroment is plain ignorant.... I am sure that all the mp3 players that are being sold like candy today are not at all produced with protecting the enviroment in mind. And the production method is deffinently not enviromental protecting! And a computer is certantly not enviromental "correct" produced! As we all know you won't be able to play MP3's without one of those 2 choises!

It is ok to wan't to protect the enviroment I am sure we all agree but it can get out of hand.....I am one of thoise people that would protest very loud if the protecting of our enviroment fell into the hands of people like you..... you are just too extreme!

Taikakimi: this is far the cheapeast, most stupid excuse to downlad mp3s instead of buying albums i've ever heard. i would be ashamed to look in the mirror if i were you!

Guest Elysium Project

sarcastic? I don't see any sarcasm or humor in his post! If it was meant that way my name is herbert! But mayba eyou finish people have a more developed sarcasm/humor sensor?

i don't know but it's quite hard to tell if someones sarcastic or not if i don't know him.

(With my fairly adequate Joey Tribbiani -voice) That's exactly what I'm talking about, kristian. I bet you can read through his post without even smiling. Well I can't but then again most people think I'm a complete mental-case anyways, so what the F do I know.

Hmmm, I suppose there might actually be people out there that think in the lines of "So trading MP3 is caring for our environment", but I can assure you Kimmåke ain't one of them, he just released his new album himself (under the name Summamutikka).

Guest Taika-Kim

We only made 100 CDs for those people who can't, or don't want to download the tracks from our site.

And that's also because the release was originally planned as a CD. I'm not sure if there will be CD releases in the future, or at least not so much as in the past from us.

Yes I really think that using computers saves environment, as functions of many different machines & systems can be combined in one.

In relation to economical growth, information technology stresses environment less than the traditional branches of production tied to material prerequisites.

This has been studied, but unfortunately I can't direct you to any sources right now.

(and anyway now that you have read it from the intenet, it must be true...)

It's a matter of perspective and the "golden middle road". There are also shades of grey between black and white. (very advanced guru-minded wise people can maybe even see the colors of the spectrum in addition to the greys)

Dualistic two-way correlations govern the current way of western thinking, and most people are really tied to the presupposition that one thing is always a contradiction to some other, and that these two things are somehow magically connected together.

(like when somebody says "people consume too much these days!", and another answers "oh yeah, and you think we should go about running naked in the bushes?")

We won't abandon the state of technical advancement we have already achieved, so the question is, how to best deal with the situation?

The current system of music buying is antique. 80% of the money goes to somebody else than who really deserves it. (and that's the artist, of course)

I really wait for easy "net money" to come, so that I might give money to the artists I like, should I feel like doing it.

(and I still believe, that the best music is made for fun...of course it's nice to get money from the thing, but I believe that when one makes music for living, he starts to have problems making music because hes is dependent on the process but doesn't want to go back to hes former dayjob either.)

I also directed my message against the "disposable throwaway culture"-attitude of these days. People are driven to buy and consume all the time, and products are intentionally made not to last so that the cycle of production and consumerism keeps going. The fault is both the consumer's and industry's, of course.

I might appear as an quite an extreme-kettu-tyttö (that's a Finnish word for "evil terrorist people who offend law & order and must be put to prison for their opinions and potential power as a change-inducing agents in the society") to the average people, but at least I try to carry my responsibilities about my actions in the best way I can.

(I would move this topic to some other forum but because I'm a stupid ape and tired also because of allnight dance moves, I can't really think of how to.)

And I'm happy that not everybody in the world consume & live like the Western people (like John Wayne, and some indians, too), especially the Americans... Because it's too extreme.

Hmmm, I guess the post above makes me and my previous attempts to label some of you people as tight-arses look completely idiotic... ;) But then again, that's not the first -and certainly not the last- time something like this happens. So, as you were people.

BTW, I will keep giving my money to the evil label-moguls and fat cargo-vessel -operators even if high-quality music did become available through the internet all of a sudden. After all, I don't have the slightest intention to throw my cds away, but to keep 'em and love 'em and leave them as a heritage to my grand-children when I die. I think Mother Nature is ok with this, too. ;)