mwnn - axis flip , best progressive psy AND/OR progressive GOA to date?

astralprojection

if not, please leave your favorites.

Mine are obviously the entire Vibrasphere catalogue - but MWNN - Axis Flip is something on another level.

Its a complete marriage between progressive psy and progressive goa.

Just like mwnn - space juice.

i.e progressive beats but goatrance layers and melodies.

So its your choice here:

fav progressive GOA (mine : mwnn - space juice)

and fav progressive PSY (mine : mwnn - axis flip)

2nd place: EVERYTHING VIBRASPHERE HAS EVER DONE.

both mwnn tracks are simply "psytrance" in my music library.

my favourite progressive psytrance track is human blue - dream creator.

though if you put that one under progressive goa (it is somwhere between goa and psytrance...), i'd choose freq - strange attractor or andromeda - sensations (the latter would be #1 without doubt if it didn't have that horrible sample).

but wait, you put mwnn - axis flip in the same genre as for example infected mushroom and talamascas later shit? :unsure::unsure::wacko:

no, no! i also have a category "not psytrance" for infected, while talamasca's latest album is neither good nor bad enough (i like to keep infected, electro sun and alien jesus as an example of the absolute worst of "psytrance") to disgrace my hard drive :)

hahaha.

well okay.

I dont do that I just delete them :D

and while I don't like converting veggies, there are some good ones like song pong so that stays in the first folder after Psychedelic Trance.

then i have goa, neo goa, and so forth

and Psychedelic Trance by the former goa royalty Talamasca, that shit was so bad it doesn't even exist on my HDD anymore :)

It's a nice track, but impossible to say "best" of anything, really.

talamasca - life stream is well sweet in headphones <3

rarely will i enjoy fullon but, I cant help it, I enjoy it cause the quality and mixing is so damn good. (In mixing skills, Im like, at 10% of that, at my best. Fuckme, that release'll take some time :P)

and the climax at 03:30--> (@04:20 for lazy fu**az) can be classed awesome, and well up there with Silicon Sound which I find to be most similar to the style of this track. Later part just HAVE to be a tribute to Eizen. Eizen being the master of course.