1. Frame Intro

2. Skyline

3. Reward of Mind

4. Freak Stuff

5. Magic Cooler

6. Out of Time

7. Paranormal

8. Twilight Solution

9. Sidhartha - The Sleepwalker (Tryon remix)

10. Atmos On Fire

pQarfcm.jpg

Ah it's that time of year again here in the states, where we consume more food in a day than most families in the third world get in a month. Obscene really. Our national holiday celebrates the extermination of a native people and outright theft of their land. What better way to commemorate that by doing what we here do best.

Overeating. We actually shove a chicken inside a duck and then shove that inside a turkey and cook it. That's actually a thing. Bow down to the Turducken! So much food I wouldn't normally eat, but how do you say no to carmelized pecan and marshmallow sweet potatoes? You don't. You just become their b*tch and welcome them as your new starchy overlords. And as gluttonous as this sounds (and it is) this all day foodguzzle is just a tolerated evil so the retailers can shove a commercial Christmas up or ass.

What are you laughing at Halloween? Don't think they wouldn't f*ck you and start celebrating Christmas in July. Syrian refugees are fleeing for their lives and we're doing carnal things to birds. Welcome to the United States.

Now...since you'll be issued a firearm (welcome to Murrica!) and the requisite 15 lbs of added weight if you're lucky enough to emigrate here you will need some high tempo night time music to help melt away the flab. Tryon is our good friend tickle me Telmo and he lays a brutal acid smack down with his debut. High speed dance music with dark atmospheres that also incorporate a little forest growl. The bass lines are out of control and he uses acid as his weapon of choice. This isn't pseudo twilight music. It's four on the floor controlled chaos that makes no apologies. Does it sound the same? Sure, but acid doesn't care who it burns. Very good stuff.

Now could you pass me some more gravy, I seemed to have gotten my second wind.

Ksy6TBN.gif

Psyshop