any other "big" artists in this forum??

Guest asshopper

as we all know that we have Elysium Project and maybe Asura come visit here now and then... is there any other famous aritsts on this forum? makes me wonder where do they read reviews... if i was Atmos, i would come here to check out my album reviews... and make some more friends... or maybe they just use fake names haha?

Izik?? Sandman?? Ring a bell?? hhehehehe, just being nicve but hehas replied a few times, made commnets, often when Elysium comments Isik leaps in to!! I am sutre there are alotta big names that pop in, but maybe they just like to see what is going on in the owlrd of their fans, i am sure there is alotta krapp here that they find quite boring tho...

mike d :)

In the forum I've also seen Ian Ion from Koxbox.... And of course Tim Think from Texas Faggot...

In the reviews there are many known artists... From the top of my head I remember:

Wizzy Noise

Son Kite

Sandman

And there are more that I don't remember right now...

DeathPosture

Guest asshopper

wow, Järsimähäiriö... sorry! i didnt know you were Raja *__* guess we are going to have you and Simon P play in san francsico in two weeks ^__^

cant wait to see you!

D-Dave is from Battle of the Future Buddhas and sometimes the other member of Batlle Buddhas comes: Muggo or something like that... but it seems it's an alter-ego or something... maybe they could explain this to us one day...

And I think Toi Doi himself read his album review on this site...

As for me: damn fuckers, can't you recognize Front 242???? Pay some respect to yer elders!!!

Guest astromelon

you posted it in another thread asking for name meanings. you said you'd like to change your name to Syöksyseitikki. Both of these words don't seem to mean anything even in Finnish so I tried playing with anagrams.

Guest Elysium Project

PS: I am not at all serious......If I was I would not bother to write anything in this post :-)......... anyway have fun living a imaginary life as Raj...:-)))

Hohoo, I'd say those are purely coincidencal, and probably would never been known of if you wasn't around! But honestly, you probably admit that "Yeti is sky kiosk", is "kinda" far reaching... ;)

Oh and BTW, those two nicknames actually DO mean something in finnish, or at least they are proper words, so it's not like I just put a letter after a letter so that it looks stupid.