Psysex - "Come in Peace" - reviews?

Guest healium

Hey all, anyone heard this album? What do you think of it? Compared to "Hardcore Blastoff"(the only Psysex album I've heard)

I only found out this was released yesterday checking out reviews at Isratrance!

Loved "Hardcore Blastoff"!

Guest perro andaluz

Man, this album has been playing at parties all season!! I found it better than Hardcore. I say it's a pretty good album, although I've been trying to avoid anything coming out of Israel lately :^)

Guest benevolent_demon

I do not think its better than hardcore blastoff...

but I do enjoy it..to me..i like the second half---the first

half has its moments..i personally would like to have heard

more of a mix of psytrance and the experimental breakbeats..

hardcore blastoff became an immediate classic for me after putting

off buying it until june of this year definitely came at the right time for

me

I liked their albums as well...It has some trippy moments but it is not good as Hardcore Blastoff...This one is concentrated on UFO's and global alien invasion...But, there is something missing...maybe their old psychedelic madness...There is still a little bit but that wasn't enough to satisfy my basic liking of Psysex...Overall...7/10

I think this is one of the best albums of 2003, if not the best..it's the kind of music that you want to keep on listening to all day...

starting with the "sex sex sex" intro and then leading into this groovy alienistic story is awesome..you just can't (and won't want to) stop listening to it!

the album is not only absolutely amazing for the dancefloor, but also really nice for when you're just chilling at home..

so if you dont have it yet, GET IT

a big hug to yoni & udi :)

First of all, I never found psysex to be THAT good... second of all I found that Come in Peace doesn't differeciate itself significantly from the army of israeli clones to be bought into consideration... sorry if i sound a bit too harsh...

SMI²LE

Guest gallowglass

expressions of rage was amazing IMO

hardcore blastoff not so much...except the 'sex on mushroom' track

i havent heard 'we come in peace' yet except for a couple tracks at their party in seattle...and i was too thrashed to form an opinion/remember.

and you know that israel probably really is preparing an army of clones--and i dont mean psytrance!

• 6 months later...

I liked this album too and I find it better than Hardcore Blastoff as well. This isn't classical israeli clone as Lemmi said...Psysex has their own style and it is crazy. i like their sense of humor. They are naughty and I like it. Best on album : COME IN PEACE, ALTERED STATES, PUZZLE ( ! ), FLYING SAUCERS, RETURN TO VORTEX...7.5/10

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

puzzle :D

psysex has their touch in trip factor, humor, trance layers and hornyfied precisions.

this is more clean-cut FullOn album in their series of releases but it doesnt make it clony or bad, its great. psysex is wet dreams