Psyber

Starkraver

I've waited enough. It's been 2 months now. I understand Greece is going through serious financial crisis but it's doesn't mean you can just take the money and run away.

This dude has not logged on since the time he recieved the money. His last reply was money recieved , vinyl will be sent on Monday. Many "Mondays" came and passed by. There's no hint of me ever getting the Vinyls after paying 100Euros to him &15 more for the transfer.

He has deactivated his facebook account as well.

This is the first time I have had such bad experience on psynews. It's indeed very sad. Eventhough I doubt he will ever return to the forum, just wanted to notify everyone so that you don't get conned like me.

He is Koztas from Greece. Beware.

I just feel sorry for you buddy.

I've waited enough. It's been 2 months now. I understand Greece is going through serious financial crisis but it's doesn't mean you can just take the money and run away.

This dude has not logged on since the time he recieved the money. His last reply was money recieved , vinyl will be sent on Monday. Many "Mondays" came and passed by. There's no hint of me ever getting the Vinyls after paying 100Euros to him &15 more for the transfer.

He has deactivated his facebook account as well.

This is the first time I have had such bad experience on psynews. It's indeed very sad. Eventhough I doubt he will ever return to the forum, just wanted to notify everyone so that you don't get conned like me.

He is Koztas from Greece. Beware.

I just feel sorry for you buddy.

This hasn't happened to me ever. I can imagine how much disappointing it must be. There is always some kind of love relationship to the release if one wants it as a hard copy because we have all online places to listen to them. So this hurts. Thanks for posting it.

This hasn't happened to me ever. I can imagine how much disappointing it must be. There is always some kind of love relationship to the release if one wants it as a hard copy because we have all online places to listen to them. So this hurts. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks. Yes it was awful for in the beginning. Cant do much about it now, can I? :( Lesson learnt, info shared, moving on.

But it would've been awesome to own IFO on Vinyl. Fingers crossed. There's this mad hope that the dude might one day show up and i'll get what's mine.

• Like 1