Share your party & festival videos 8)

K-BAN

Some of you know I had a big year for festivals and I just yesterday finished all the uploads. Im surprised to of gotten over 8 hours of footage this year alone ;O and in HD, yay! I didnt do too much recording last year and the only non-existent videos on this playlist of mine are clips from the early parties I went to in 2010, with a certain party where the artist Darkpsy played. I'll get around to that ;p There's enough oldschool goa and psy treats for now ^_-

This summer alone was 7 events, 6 of them being multi-day festivals. Plenty of video if you please. Those events were in this order - Tip/Twisted Records show in Colorado, Smoke on the Water 2, SUN, Ozora, Boom, Goa Connection & Equinox.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see others' clips. Im aware some regulars here stopped parties. Then do you have old clips?

EDIT: i know some moments are shakey ;p from either dancing slightly, walking, talking to someone or zoomed in and every motion wobbles the view more.

The full playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqF24ZQHMfW0ncGMwgOICC66w0MKzwNuF

and just a fun surprise dj set I really enjoyed at SUN this summer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

rumbly tune and sweet deco! heck yea! ;D Its been a month since my last festival and Im feining for another ;O Parties exist but I will probably hold off until a spring outdoor.

Just checked some of your videos...

I was laughing remembering Shakta's set at S.U.N. because it was really not fitting with the schedule, so I had the alarm clock on in order to wake up and go check him out. I didn't wake up from the alarm but I woke up to "Spiritual beings in Physical bodies" so I run with my mate, sliding down the mud and caught the last ~30 mins of his set... then we went back to sleep.

hahaa ah bummer! the mud was killer ;p it made my feet a weird kind of sore all up into Ozora too. from using muscles I never had to before to pull my feet free with each step. minimal movements but all week long, add up to something haha

I walked behind Seb for a bit on the way back to my tent and as I got close enough to stop him in a less odd way he goes to pee in a bush so I continued past haha!