01 - Forgotten Paths (115 BPM)
02 - Apostles Of the Universe (140 BPM)
03 - Redeem (140 BPM)
04 - Resurrect (115/145 BPM)
05 - Spiritualization (140 BPM)
06 - Cotton Haze (80 BPM)

IiAsa7B.jpg

Where is the f*cking toilet?
I listen to a f*ckton of music. Absolute f*ckton. Everyday. Whenever I can. While I'm making dinner or dropping some kids off at the pool, my headphones are never out of reach. I've been reviewing albums for a long time so does that mean I've gotten better at distinguishing the wheat from the chaff? I'll leave that up to you, but if you do something long enough you should eventually get rather proficient at it. Don't know a thing about brain surgery, but give me a decade of daily study and I'll have you drooling in no time.
But what if you nailed it on your first try? No med school, no residency, you just picked up a scalpel and signed your name on somebody's medulla oblongata?

sIZy7tt.jpg

Yep that's some ol Doogie Howser sh*t right there. Legen...wait for it...dary.
Well that's what this kid did. And yes I called him a kid cause at 21 years of age that's what you are to me. The debut from Swede Par Carlsson (extra s added for "superb") is lush with melodic layers and bursting with atmosphere. It's crystal clear sound is your guide for a trip through the galaxy. His breaks are deep and rich and keep the tracks fresh and vibrant while his use of percussion makes it stand out. Robotic voices and a cold feel drive home the theme that you are about to go where no man has gone before. Beautiful. Electronic. Music.
Normally I'd avoid anything with a morning label on it because it just ain't my bag baby. But this is a must hear. We got ourselves a prodigy and the doctor is definitely in. Colin Oood on the master again and he did a bang up job. Give him a shout he might hook you up with the penis lengthening thing you wanted. It'll keep the girls from pointing at your junk and laughing.
Mdk

• 8 years later...