Artist: Hypnoxock

Title: Rewritten By Shiva

Label: Goa-Trance.com

Date: February, 2014

1. On The Eve of the Revolt

2. No Time To Cry

3. Double Zero

VvRh3MQ.jpg

*stares intently. Sits back in chair and exhales deeply. Tilts head in concentration*

Hypno...

Hypnosh...

Hypnozo...

*shoves books off table angrily*

F*ck! I can't do it. All I see is cock! F*cking cock! It's like some flamboyant Rorschach test!

This duo from Spain is well accomplished. Their album Synthetic Resurrection was terrific and they're not shy about releasing free stuff over at Ektoplazm. With a short three track ep they open our ears to their goa sound.

On the Eve of the Revolt is a delicious short intro that ripples with mystery. My only complaint was that it was too short. Homies bringing the downtempo like Ra. Not Time To Cry is your typically good goa track which goes into overdrive with the help of a well placed Leonidas sample. Double Zero is the same, but the break is absolutely fantastic. Some rich storytelling right here. Feel it.

Still impressed with these guys. Their productions are always warm and vibrant. They breathe life into their music even if I can't pronounce their name. Welcome to the fray my friends.

Beatport

Mdk

• 6 months later...