ID from YouTube - suggests Shiva Chandra

K-BAN

Now that is interesting...

I remember I had a Shiva Chandra - Libellula mp3 ... was years ago ... but that one sounded differently. Meanwhile it got lost completely because my ipod crashed :( ... also already years ago :P

It could be mislabeled (either mine or the one on youtube), but I would prefer to know fully.

I tried to research this for the last half an hour or so (as I am a Shiva Chandra freak), but didn't find much more than the previous poster ... however, some sites mark the Libellula track to be 7:55 long -- and Mendrem to be 6:53 long ... which would speak for me having heard a different one, despite if it was mislabeled or not...

there's now the following possibilities:

1.: the Libellula track on youtube is the correct one and the mp3 I had was mislabeled and it was the other track on the vinyl (Mendrem)

2.: the Libellula track on youtube is mislabeled, being the other track on the vinyl (Mendrem) and the mp3 I had was the correct one

3.: the Libellula track on youtube is something totally different (so, not from that vinyl at all) because the references above indicate different track lengths

By the way Imba, how did you find that so quick?! The video was added on youtube only yesterday and I don't even find it by searching :blink:

A quick search hit from a dubious site identifies this track as Mendrem, right? It fades out faster there, resulting in only 6:54 length. However, that's not too reliable a source. Unfortunately, I think I just dropped that 12" from my latest vinyl order despite considering it for a while so I don't have the disc for checking. Not that it would be 100% reliable either as 90s goa labels regularly managed to mark the sides or other track details wrong...