Space tribe favourite tracks

Manuser

Exactly like California sunshine :)

A few great ones many many fillers :P

Many artists are like that.

Mfg too. Also a bit electric universe. Many fillers there too. There are also two albums he just should have skipped :P

Also talamasca has many fillers in between the masterpieces.

But don't u dare say astral or simon!

Also think there are one etnica album and one pleiadians album i could have lived without.

I'm definitely a fan of Alien Jesus Mr. Wisdom and his Space Tribe project. His first 3 albums is a real monsters, but I also like 2004 "Time stretch" and 2005 "Thru The Looking Glass" very much. It`s not a fullon, noway. 2011 "Peak Experience" collab. album also good.

Btw, Mr. Wisdom have collab. project with Boris Blenn, called ESP. 2 albums, 1 EP.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/ESP+(8)

And of course, Olli Wisdom is so KAWAIIII!!!! :P:P:P

tumblr_m94wt0LLGN1r2algmo1_500.jpg

First track i heard if him was, and I distinctly remember the sample - you can be anything. You can be shiva.

And I remember thinking it was a very boring track because I don't like at all the key in which it is played.

This was in about 2000 and i think that is why i never gave him a second shot.

Great thread btw.

First track i heard if him was, and I distinctly remember the sample - you can be anything. You can be shiva.

And I remember thinking it was a very boring track because I don't like at all the key in which it is played.

This was in about 2000 and i think that is why i never gave him a second shot.

Great thread btw.

That's funny because that was the first one i really liked... but eventually got bored pretty easily with it :)