online shopping

i'd like to know if you've had any problems when you have bought stuff from online psy shops with a credit card.. i'd like to use those shops but i don't have my own credit card yet, so i'd have to use my parents credit cards but they are afraid of sending the card number to anyone online.. so tell me if you have had any problems.. i'm trying to convince my folks to give me their card :)

Guest Icydeus

I've exactly the same problem : my parents !!

When I bought Cds on psyshop.com, I've been forced to pay by cheque, but I payed 10 dollars AND the sending costs !!

Now, I'll try to buy with credit car, too.

i've used my creditcard on saikosounds, psyshop and chaos unlimited. they are all good don't fool around with it.

Guest goa tacks

spectralpsy.com

accept the e-check (but I do not know if it work outside of the US though.)

maybe you can ask online shops if they accept the alternative paying methods though e-mail.

It is always wise not to use too much money on the credit card...

Peace!

if you get a credit card, get the lowest credit amount available, cause being able to purchase bulk cd's on a plastic card that you don't have to pay anything on until later, is far to tempting.... trust me.