which streaming platform is best for psytrance?

Lemmiwinks

so I was wondering, is anyone actually using a streaming platform for psytrance here? and if yes, which one? I have to admit that the idea of having ALL the psytrance you want (and legally) in one place for less than the price of a CD per month is pretty appealing ;)

I've been trying out Spotify lately, the tracklist is pretty impressive, most of the new stuff is there and even some lost gems like Hyperion - Sun Flower! I must say I'm impressed ;)

I was impressed with the free trials I had of Spotify and Digitally Imported (I think it was that one).

I remember being happily surprised spotify had a heap of goa on there :)

If I had money and a need for streaming I think I would go for Spotify. Seems like the largest library.

pshhh! DI.FM is all you need

http://www.di.fm/goapsy

check the calender for monthly/weekly DJ shows. They do the yearly Summer Solstice event that expands a weekend worth of mixes. This year had 40+ mixes with the likes of Goasia and Dimension 5 joining in as well as users here like Anoebis & Space Elves. Shoom & Bloodwing channel mods treat us well ;D If you would like stuff in rotation, just ask them and they will see what they can do. ^_-

download the Digitally Imported mobile app if you'd prefer that too.