2. Yutopia Paradox

3. Single Atoms

4. Dominant Species

Chapter Two

1. Sidhartha & TDR & Shaddai - Iori Yagami

2. Symmetrix & Sidhartha - Time Is Your Illusion

3. Sidhartha & Tryon - 4th Dimension Encounter

4. Sidhartha - Wonder In The Night

What's with that little thing in the corner. Looks like a peppermint. Makes me want a candy cane. If acid and lasers are your preferred sweet than this is Christmas and Easter on the same day. Sidhartha has been around for a while and here he delivers two twilight EP's. The first one is all him and the second one he enlists some friends to help with the heavy lifting.

Into Immortality- There is a certain amount of groove to be found here amidst the fast paced intensity. And it seems really fast. With the rapid pace I feel like he's trying to fit a lot in on the move. Like the drive thru guy at Wendy's attempting to hand me my order as I blow by him at 45 miles an hour. Not a bad bouncy opener.

Yutopia Paradox- "If there are extra terrestrial beings out there where are they?"

4lMtbNp.jpg

Wal Mart. Where else would they be?

It begins as just generic full-on, but he eventually begins the acid shower and some great movement. Good, but not great.

Single Atoms- Didn't care for this one. It was noisy and had the depth of a kiddie pool.

Dominant Species- I guess this is where the drug use started because this is simply put an all out assault bursting with acid and thumping kicks. With just a couple of chances to catch one's breath it moves like a rhino through a door built for a smurf.

Iori Yagami- It's on to part two and right away it seems more focused and deeper. Lots of juicy bits flying about with a powerful punch. The sticky icky is everywhere so bring a towel. The samples are muffled with more grunting and groaning than a late night Taco Bell visit.

ddyHSiB.jpg

These guys know what I'm talkin' about...

Time is Your Illusion- Who ordered the meal with extra lasers? This is a fat guy in daisy dukes on rollerblades without brakes going downhill. You can't turn away and there is going to be a lot of damage. Great lose your mind track.

4th Dimension Encounter- Teaming up with twilight Jesus (Tryon) it's more acid washes than the 80's. The ass shaking is in full force immediately as they paint a picture. But they don't use brushes. They use buckets.

Wonder In The Night- With the final track it seems he wants to end on a less bombastic note. But it doesn't reflect who he is. It's rather boring especially placed next to the other monsters. Put that f*cking crash helmet back on.

Two EP's. Lasers and acid. Powerful twilight music. That's what you're gonna get and that's what I woulda wrote if I could get away with a two sentence review. But that's not my style. I liked part two better as it was a straight up out of control freight train with no brakes.

And I ain't Denzel.

Beatport Chapter One

Beatport Chapter Two

Mdk