Bass (mixture of Square and Sawtooth)

Could be. I tried saw+pulse and pulse+pulse (different widths) and got something like it. There might be some chorus on it too. Whatever synth that is seems to have a filter with a lot of character, so that plays into it big.

Could be. I tried saw+pulse and pulse+pulse (different widths) and got something like it. There might be some chorus on it too. Whatever synth that is seems to have a filter with a lot of character, so that plays into it big.

i tried those and pulse+pulse didn't come too close. one pulse plus detuned saws sounded very good to me.

of course the sound also totally depends on the envelope settings and distortion.

for the sound of the filter, i came closest with lush-101, so maybe the original was done on a SH-101? of course lush doesn't do one square in the middle and 2 saws on each side, as i tried above with zebra, but unison works nicely instead. i dunno if the sh-101 has unison (i think not), so maybe this isn't the right synth/patch, but pwm didn't sound half as good as unison here.