One way ticket to Mars - Competitors for the Mission to Mars project

Guest D N H

Ofcourse Mars is not earth, but who knows if the atmosphere becomes thicker, if the water under the surface and on the poles wont get liquid and feel big ares of the surface. Well it wont be like earth to the people but it wont be as hostile, among all planets Mars is the most hostile of all, evne though it is far away of supporting life right now, but even now it has some oxigen, altough not enough for the humans.

Well, I myself do not want to go to Mars, not before it is terraformed for sure, but I find it interesting to terraform it, because the planet is interesting for sure. It is so earth like that with oxigen and a bit stronger magnetic field it could be a second world. I find it so fascinating because the tepmeratures which til 25 degrees and that on a different planet, it has water that even flows from time to time, it does not have storms that make it impossible to walk on the surface and more. Some videos suggest it has trees and forests, but whether that is true or not is questionable. Compare mars to the other planets, the extremly cold Titan, the absolutely hostile venus, all other planets are not even worth mentioning.

When you compare Mars to earth, Mars is more like earth than the other planets, shame it got hit by asteroids and destroyed, otherwise it might be a second planet consisting of forests and oceans and water and just be a wild planet, an oasis of forest and mountains free for humans to visit. They could land and put out their helmets and breath the atmosphere.

Guest D N H

When you compare Mars to earth, Mars is more like earth than the other planets, shame it got hit by asteroids and destroyed, otherwise it might be a second planet consisting of forests and oceans and water and just be a wild planet, an oasis of forest and mountains free for humans to destroy. They could land and put out their helmets and pollute the atmosphere.

:D :D :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...