6. Smash Up
ALION

7. All your needs
SUNTREE

8. Individual pattern of life
IMPACT AND SIMPLY WAVE

9. Maelkevejen
MOTION DRIVE

"I assumed for awhile that he wasn't satisfying all your needs. That's gonna change I promise you."

Sounds like someone is in for a helluva night! But on to a more serious topic.

Nobody lives forever.

All we can hope for as a species is that we leave something behind, a legacy that somehow made the world a better place. And if not better, maybe...more ridiculous. Yesterday we lost a soul whose contribution to quality music was always in doubt. But his impact on popular culture can never be questioned. So I ask you to take a moment and maybe pour out a little liquor (not the good stuff) and remember.

VKFKwyW.gif

If not for this pioneer we would never have thought to wear our clothes backwards. Suburban children always looking for the next thing to confuse their parents filled the streets with joy. But as quickly as it came, it was gone. Yet another fad slain by the hand of middle class white kids on their way to soccer practice. So just like G-G-G-Unit and ending any word with "izzle" this fad takes it's rightful place in the pop culture graveyard never to be resurrected.

Warm it up Chris, I'm about to. Cause that's what I was born to do.

Indeed.

So anyway, Iono Music the leader in progressive trance is back with the second installment of the inmates running the asylum. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about here is a little information on the inspiration for this series.

I love this label as they provide the progressive trance I enjoy with big melodies and effects that saturate the brain. Compiled once again by Flexus (Stefan Goransson) you'll see names you know and those that are less familiar. First thing you might notice is that the cover is damn near identical to the first one. Guess what, the music is too. Wide open progressive trance with expansive breaks that allow you to soak the atmosphere in. Melodies dominate as they float from one measure to another. That's not to say there isn't some filler such as Alion's Smash Up which is a whole pillowcase full of Zzzz.... Put on Your Sunglasses sounds like it rolled around in cream cheese with a sample that is cringe worthy.

Better than the first one? Nah I don't think so, but there are a few good tracks to be found here.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Goastore

Mdk