What others think about Goa Trance

radi6404

Don't quite understand what so commercial about "People can fly" either?! .... If you mean by commercial a lot of people like it ..... ?? And what do you mean by "much more genuine"?

Mephistopheles u don't know whom u r dealing with here :D beware! U will be 'Radi'fied :D (sry radi,

Just a joke :)

I have some collegue - teachers at my work who actually like this music... :) Mostly the softer chilly stuff though... but I will do a big Suntrip party in Ghent in february, and 11 of them are willing to come to check out the vibe... They have seen many videos of people going wild, and they are curious... So not so much negative reactions here :) Not really lots of reactions about the music itself, except for "good dance music"

I guess living in Belgium, in a culture filled with Electronic dance music helps though

Also, the best friend of my grandmum, who is a priest and 72 years, bought a Khetzal cd once and loves it very very much! :) He calls it classical music with a beat :)

There of course people who don't understand, but it seems like I concentrate on the people who, unexpectedly, like it :)

Don't quite understand what so commercial about "People can fly" either?! .... If you mean by commercial a lot of people like it ..... ?? And what do you mean by "much more genuine"?

No, I menthatPeople can F is far less hypnotic andgeniune sounding as the other tracks by them. It sounds far less goa trance alike in my opinon. Mahadeva does sound much better however it is by far not the best Astral proection track. The best and most goaish tracks are Utopia, Kabalah, The Feelings, Enlightened Evolution, Time of the universe and many others. Alot of great stuff from the later albums aswell Virtual Booster, Cosmic Accension Remix, Soundform Remix, Ambient Galaxy, Unbelievable Technology, Triptomine dream, all thesetracks are at the top of Astral Projection in my opinion and are much better than People can Fly. I even think people Can Fly sounds very simpleand commercial by the sounds choosen altouh I iked it a lot earlier, but it does not sound trancey enough in my opinion.

i also get very good response when playing goa trance, even girlslike it, they say it sounds much different to other music and is much deeper and more emotional than other music People mostly think "oh my god, wht is that strange music, it sounds incredible" and that is just the way it is, it is a great invention and in my opinion goa trance has something religious and god like in the sound. The sound of the acid lines and melodies is something that is just undescribable and makes you think of the most beautiful things in your life. Goa trance sounds like the most beautiful skinny girl with straight legs like the most beautiful forest landscape, the most beautiful atmospheric phenomenas. Goa trance itself sounds just cute and sweet and et very magical and atmospheric. The only music that is similar in sound and awakes similar feelings for me is some metal stuff. Ramstein has very similar sounding melodies and he uses deep sringlines in the background and acidic melodies with similar snthsounds. Altough his music has some violent lyrics the music itself comes close to goa trance.

Also, the best friend of my grandmum, who is a priest and 72 years, bought a Khetzal cd once and loves it very very much! :) He calls it classical music with a beat

9.jpg :lol: :lol:

There are people who listen to mainstream music incidentally, just to make a good mood, or mostly to accompany whatever mood they have.

Many people just follow mainstream trends or the blend of the mainstream promotion, based on their image making needs and/or for a company participation need.

There are others who are open to new styles of music and can listen to many styles incidentally.

Some people like one or some musical styles and follow them. Some of these people build collections of releases of their favorite musical style(s).

To many people, pure psytrance is an uneasy listening music, boring, quite complex & repetative, and a headache causing.

But let's not forgot that there is the taste factor also.

p.s. But it is so true that the esotericism and visioning way (the shamanic dimensions of the mind, as said) binds the mind & the spirit to Goa Trance.