Hallucinogen making... music for iPad apps?

Lemmiwinks

playing around with my new toy and got a fancy for a game called Taptap Radiation where you basically tap you hands on the screen to the rythm of a melody (ok I know it sounds stupid but it's incerdibly addictive ;) ). I got bored of the music that came with the game so I chose to download an extra music pack and I found none other than... Hallucinogen?! Ok, Hallucinogen In Dub but still... Now, if you had a time machine and went back in time and told Simon Ps fans in the 90s that one day his music would be used for games I don't think they would've appreciated it. So, what are your views? Sell-off or a visionary aiming for the next big thing?

Personally I'm just amazed that anyone at Apple Apps even knows who Hallucinogen is lol

What's the big deal? Makyo provided loads of tunes for an iPhone/iPad game of similar style as well, there was even a Dakini newsletter promoting it at the time. Why is selling your music to make more money seen as bad? I couldn't care less what his fans in the 90's would think, that was then and this is now. I would never have believed and iPhone would exist if you had told me back then, let alone that it would have games featuring psy acts. A gardening show here in Australia I was watching recently had Shpongle "DMT" as a tune during a segment on commercial free to air tv. Good on Simon P for cashing in as much as possible. We all need to pay the bills somehow.