V/A - Schlabbaduerst ReKkords Vol. 5

DeathPosture

I got volumes 2 and 3 in the mail today (thanks D-Dave) and listened to both of them immediately. Although I haven't listened enough to give a proper review, I have to say that this stuff, fresh in the phones, is a different experience than the run-of-the-mill. It's raw and dark and hard and crazy-tweaked-buzzy-growly, and completely unexpected, fulfilling and infectious. I'm very impressed.

Long story short, I'll be putting in an order for more Schlabbaduerst stuff very soon. :)

Thanks for a great review, DP. Sounds pretty damn good. And thanks for the good tunes and a fresh perspective, D-Dave. :)

I'm glad you like you like them Epic :) I'd feel bad if you didn't since I recommended them to you.

Give us your review when you listen to them few more times.

Don't forget Battle Of The Future Buddhas first album Twin Sharkfins too.

I'm not sure you can still get it though. Maybe David can help you with that one.

DP you don't have Schlab 3 ???

If you think Zoon track is heavy, wait until you hear Schlab 3. You'll find some friendly trolls and fairies on Schalb 5 but do'nt look for friendly creatures on no. 3. Instead I suggest you run fast since it's packed with all kinds of evil ghosts and monsters :)

Dave said he'll release another hard/dark/horror comp like that (Schlab 7 if I remember correctly). Damn I can hardly wait.

Oh, before I forget, Ka-Sol -Professor Mephisto which is one of my favorite songs from the Uppsala guys is not actually released on Schlab. It's on Psychoactive Scandosounds (Boom!). That track is MENTAL.

R2D2 => Hey man... Thanx for the input... Nope, I don't have volume 3, but I'll definately get that one as it is often referred to as the most mental Schlabb release... ;o)

Oh and I totally agree on Professor Mephisto ... Smashing track... ;o)

DeathPosture

Guest Chrisa

Definatelly schlab 3 is a part of an evil sprit ha ha ha...imagine a usual party with people who have no idea about this music...the party is starting...everybody is happy when...

ha ha...someone closes all the doors...there is no escape...and the dry hard sarcastic beat of dead dog barking sounds in the hall he he...just imagine...

Guest D-Dave

PLEASE bear in mind we dont consider ourselves as releasing specifially EVIL music. If its evil its in your head. We think the "horror" samples are a laugh, and if they set you thinking about life and death its a bonus.

i have a friend from uppsala...

this music is too crazy for most us listeners, they freak out too easily

haha

bom

blue spectral monkey

www.touchsamadhi.com

• 7 years later...