new track.....remix

• 3 weeks later...

not feedback? :unsure::lol:

Oh, I am very sorry Christophe, I wish to reply many days ago, but was too busy. I agree with Imba, your presets in this track are very tasty, but in melody I find strong influence of Agneton, ad this is sounds strange. I don`t mean that Agneton is a crap, but... well, how to say... Agneton is Agneton, and he is perfect in his own style, so let Somnesia be Somnesia, that is I want to say :). This melody just don`t suits here. Also the background of the track looks empty, maybe you should fill it? But it`s only my taste, you must decide alone...Keep working!!! ;)

Oh, I am very sorry Christophe, I wish to reply many days ago, but was too busy. I agree with Imba, your presets in this track are very tasty, but in melody I find strong influence of Agneton, ad this is sounds strange. I don`t mean that Agneton is a crap, but... well, how to say... Agneton is Agneton, and he is perfect in his own style, so let Somnesia be Somnesia, that is I want to say :). This melody just don`t suits here. Also the background of the track looks empty, maybe you should fill it? But it`s only my taste, you must decide alone...Keep working!!! ;)

Thx a lot Imba & Spicy_RolL :)) for this precious reply