Doing an interview with Peter Candy of Koxbox this saturday

GagaISM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the "obvious" question is if there are any plans on a/some Koxbox "re-union" live performances with Forever After era material :wub:

He is actually playing live the same evening. So I'm wondering about that as well. Hope he pulls out some old Koxbox tracks. :)

He is actually playing live the same evening. So I'm wondering about that as well. Hope he pulls out some old Koxbox tracks. :)

Ok, interesting! Where does this go down? I haven't heard any of Peter Candy's recent out-put (if there is any), so I am pretty curious about what he will be playing? Any ideas?

Sig hej fra Kristian (Elysium) og spørg ham hvad han synes om det faktum, at Frank E totalt har ødelagt KoxBox lyden med hans Fullon Ibiza klon musik :)

Sorry a danish side note :)

Jeg kommer nok ikke til at spørge alt for meget indtil deres personlige strid. Jeg tror at både Peter og Frank E har lagt det bag sig. Men hvis han selv bringer det op kan det være der kommer noget info på bordet. ;)

Talking about post Peter Candy Koxbox. What do you people think about The Great Unknown?

Not my favorite Koxbox album, but it had some very catchy tunes. More immediately accessible than the previous albums, with a quasi-pop sensibility.

Guest nectarios

Talking about post Peter Candy Koxbox. What do you people think about The Great Unknown?

My favorite track and album in the 17 years I've been into psy-trance.

Peace out.

Has this event been cancelled?

If not ask about the "Live At Burning Man 1996"

What made them go from techno to goa trance?

How they got started, something about a radio show...

How they met Ian Ion.

Ask about "Fuel On"

If its true Dragon Tales was made in Hillerød <- LOL

How they met Raja Ram?

If Ian Ions sister is really famous?

There is a lot you can ask him

Has this event been cancelled?

If not ask about the "Live At Burning Man 1996"

What made them go from techno to goa trance?

How they got started, something about a radio show...

How they met Ian Ion.

Ask about "Fuel On"

If its true Dragon Tales was made in Hillerød <- LOL

How they met Raja Ram?

If Ian Ions sister is really famous?

There is a lot you can ask him

Thanks for the input.

Ps. Dragon Tales was made in Hillerød. Cujo knows the name of the studio. :D

Thanks for the input.

Ps. Dragon Tales was made in Hillerød. Cujo knows the name of the studio. :D

It was made in the local Hare Krishna studio in Hillerød. Ian had a studio there where he also made some World music.

As the title says. :)

It should be "Anything you always wondered about AND want me to ask him?" of corpse :lol:

Ask him if he would be interested in collaborating with Elysium.

Having Peter provide the pure psychedelia of old, peak Koxbox days, joined with Kristian's tribal elements of Elysium would be outstanding.

Imagine Dragon Tales or Forever After sound with added Tribal drums and sound of Elysium :o :o

Both artists are probably tired and not interested in producing another carbon copy of their earlier work, but fusing these styles might lead to some new energy and enthusiasm......besides it's not like they live 1000 km away...they are in the same city :)

It was made in the local Hare Krishna studio in Hillerød. Ian had a studio there where he also made some World music.

Cujo:

(...) så skrev de tracks. og tog i Shri Shri Guara Nitay studiet oppe i Birkerød, og indspillede.

Han kan have byttet om på Birkerød og Hillerød, men det var navnet på studiet.

Cujo:

Han kan have byttet om på Birkerød og Hillerød, men det var navnet på studiet.

I am pretty sure it was in HIllerød (Otherwise I am getting senile lol). I was invited by Ian to go there but could not go. But I'll ask Ian on Facebook :)

Edit. The first Hare Krishna Temple was build in the mid 70's in Hillerød. There seem to be no Temple in Birkerød according to Hare Krishna's danish website.

In danish!!!

http://www.b.dk/kultur/krishnas-trofaste-ti

I am pretty sure it was in HIllerød (Otherwise I am getting senile lol). I was invited by Ian to go there but could not go. But I'll ask Ian on Facebook :)

Edit. The first Hare Krishna Temple was build in the mid 70's in Hillerød. There seem to be no Temple in Birkerød according to Hare Krishna's danish website.

In danish!!!

http://www.b.dk/kultur/krishnas-trofaste-ti

Nice device. You're probably right about it being located in Hillerød then.