Somnesia "Eternal Life"

InFecTeD_gOa

Well, Christophe, I think this is you best track!

I like it at all, and like all the components: mysterious intro, dynamic bass (!!!), eastern melodies, twirling synth sounds, exciting drum rolls (or loops - I really don`t know how to say in right way, for example this cool drum 'things' from 8.10 to 8.16), I think that using such drum style - making goa music more energetic and bright. Unfortunately, many newgoa artists not often use this style (except Liquid Flow, Grand-Cheff, Ajna, Vox, MerrOw and some more - that`s good). So, it`s a beautiful track, and I 100% agree with Dimitriy (Sky Technoogy) - it must be released!

BUT! I have one disappointing thing to say: your bit sounds too loud and sharp for me, especially with a big track length :( Maybe, it should be muted a little, or using another bit (like on your Rainbow Source EP, it was cool!). Of course, I can only propose, you should decide yourself....

P.S. What about your and Oswald debut LP (Somnesia vs Pharaom)? Any news? I hope it`s not cancelled ;)

Well, Christophe, I think this is you best track!

I like it at all, and like all the components: mysterious intro, dynamic bass (!!!), eastern melodies, twirling synth sounds, exciting drum rolls (or loops - I really don`t know how to say in right way, for example this cool drum 'things' from 8.10 to 8.16), I think that using such drum style - making goa music more energetic and bright. Unfortunately, many newgoa artists not often use this style (except Liquid Flow, Grand-Cheff, Ajna, Vox, MerrOw and some more - that`s good). So, it`s a beautiful track, and I 100% agree with Dimitriy (Sky Technoogy) - it must be released!

BUT! I have one disappointing thing to say: your bit sounds too loud and sharp for me, especially with a big track length :( Maybe, it should be muted a little, or using another bit (like on your Rainbow Source EP, it was cool!). Of course, I can only propose, you should decide yourself....

P.S. What about your and Oswald debut LP (Somnesia vs Pharaom)? Any news? I hope it`s not cancelled ;)

Thank you very much for your honesty for your words of encouragement to me and your revelant reviews too!!

I will check my volume and I will improve my kick roll for my new track ^^ I'm agree with you.

Concerning the album, we are waiting. We expect Agneton's remix (it's a real honour - thx a lot Elias). Our friend must do the remix of "god's tears" in order to have exclusive tracks. But he has some problem with his computer. But when it will be completed, you will be notified. We will begin to send our demo to several labels. There are very original & surprising pieces. It's a melodic, dynamic and bright album.

cya