For people that like mad dancers on parties-footage...

Anoebis

This are some parts of the dj set of Anoebis & Ziggy in the morning of the Lost in the Light Party in Elewijt - Belgium. In the night Ra, Antarex and Vox played live, in the morning from 6.30 till 9.00 Anoebis vs Psytoad played a dj-set :)

Get ready for euphoric madness! :)

Funny the differences on how people dance to the same music depending on the country. The Belgians seem to jump sideways a lot. In the UK is more of a stompy action.

Love seeing people having fun.

• 1 month later...

im sorry to say that but that's definately not mad dancing and pretty pitiful seeing so many people trying to dance in a small room.

I'll try to dig up some vids from parties happening in Athens that might give you an idea of how entairtainment should look like ;)

Don't even try to compare this to the Portugal Boom Festival.

not at all im just saying psy should be heard in a place where you can have enough room to dance

too bad all the vids i found are too dark to see a thing, anyway i guess this might work but still no mad dancers :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak6tnNhQwQc enjoy

im sorry to say that but that's definately not mad dancing and pretty pitiful seeing so many people trying to dance in a small room.

I'll try to dig up some vids from parties happening in Athens that might give you an idea of how entairtainment should look like ;)

They looked like they were having fun. That's all that matters!

• 1 month later...