music-summer-liquid-night

Guest green mouse

first excuses to all those who think this topic belongs to other forum sections...

today I unearthed a super old tape that someone had once given me and it has a track that i really like, it gives me energy and makes me dance...i don't know its title and author, neither when and for what label was it released, and if someone here knows i will be very happy cause i could track it down to get it on cd

the sample in the track goes sth like:

the music was pure black magic crow hanging over the summer like liquid night .

and it is repeated many times throughout the track...my memory is failing me in remembering whether it was pure black magic crow or sth similar but different....

thanks and smiles,

the green mouse/purple snake

Emmanuel Top - Turkish Bazar

the voice sample in this track is:

"The music was new black polished chrome, and came over the summer like liquid nights!"

I hope that's the track which you've listened to :)

have fun with this great music

positive vibes :]

Guest green mouse

big thanks!

as i said - i didn't remember the exact words of the sample, but only what is sounds like (this comes from hearing it for the first time in years in a hailstorm on the road, in a van with 5 friends and 2 kids, the kids screaming and dancing, the adults smoking from a bamboo bong....) new black polished chrome makes much more sense...so who is this emmanuel top guy?

• 12 years later...