Lost Buddha - Twisted Acid

amithaba_buddha

This is something i just finished a few minutes ago playing live in the hardware instruments.

This music is mostly hypnotic and rhythmic based , so don't expect too many top euphoric melodies.

Track is available over the Lost Buddha SoundCloud page

Enjoy :) and of course constructive feedback is appreciated.

Wow. I really, really am digging your last two tracks. Most definitely my favorite of your work so far. It's exciting to hear someone explore this path on the old-school vibe and finally create something that's not the same old over-the-top, super-layered, heavily melodic morning sound. No goofy artificial cheesy builds, no silly 4-bar yawn-inducing breakdowns to break the trance, just killer groove with subtle psychedelia. Fantastic.

I'm very interested to hear where you move in this direction, please do keep it up, and thank you for these!

Wow. I really, really am digging your last two tracks. Most definitely my favorite of your work so far. It's exciting to hear someone explore this path on the old-school vibe and finally create something that's not the same old over-the-top, super-layered, heavily melodic morning sound. No goofy artificial cheesy builds, no silly 4-bar yawn-inducing breakdowns to break the trance, just killer groove with subtle psychedelia. Fantastic.

I'm very interested to hear where you move in this direction, please do keep it up, and thank you for these!

Moai , Psybro and Marsh , thanks guys.

To be honest time went by and i got older (lol) so i now dig other type of things , more into the drum & rhythm than mostly dropping lots and lots of super 'euphoric' layered melodies. I actually thought that nobody would dig this because could be tagged as 'simple' or something , but again i always did what i feel and if people like it , well that's awesome!

I'm quite happy to see that you guys enjoyed the groove , that suprised me for sure.

Lately i've been writing mostly Acid Techno , 2 tracks are up there if you guys wanna give them a listen.

Thanks very much for checking these out and for the kind feedback . :)