Songs that deserve[d] a remix

PlutoDelic

i've been asking this a lot in my life, there are loads of good music production world wide, even high-commercial level shit, no matter how much we hate it where it appeared or who has listened to it, there are tunes out there that couldve made a huge promotion for psychedelic trance in general.

it doesnt have to be commercial, people and artists in the psychedelic world of music usually have a rich background of music...and seriously, only shit has been remixed, like the requiem for a dream from GMS, not to mention some michael jackson and britney spears shit, thats plain ugly.

i myself have a background in electronic music from a very young age, and just lately i was reopening my archive to see what might bring my nostalgia alive (great feeling)

for example, this great tune deserved a very fine and detailed remix (i hope im wrong here, would love to hear a remix)

Underworld - Rez (live edition, the synths are better :))

or here something from my favorite artist during my techno days (it's a remix, just to let u know what an artist can do from a different area)

The Egyptian Empire - The Horn Track

just days ago, i've discovered a remixed of Faithless - Insomnia, from Astral Projection, i expected such an euphoria on the track that it nearly made me throw away their good albums

come on ladies, spread some tunes THAT DESERVE E REMIX, A PSYCHEDELIC REMIX :)

I'll probably speak only for myself, but as this is one of my favourite songs of all time, I'd like to hear a proper psytrance remix of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhZI86Ed2s&fmt=18

I just love it. Back in those days I made myself a 90 minutes tape with just this song on it, so I that I could listen to it on my car's stereo, while cruising through the whole area. On sunny days I would open my car's roof and...just have a good time.

By the way, I think that some other RMB songs deserve a remix as well, especially Reality (!), Redemption, Love Is An Ocean. Maybe some Members Of Mayday songs as well, like Sonic Empire, Save The Robots.

Another song, which immediately came to my mind, was Narayan by Prodigy. But guess what, Protoytpe already made a remix of that one. I'm still not sure if I really like it, but it has some good moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAb768H4saI

for example, this great tune deserved a very fine and detailed remix (i hope im wrong here, would love to hear a remix)

Underworld - Rez (live edition, the synths are better :))

just days ago, i've discovered a remixed of Faithless - Insomnia, from Astral Projection, i expected such an euphoria on the track that it nearly made me throw away their good albums

not exactly a remix but I made this a few years ago:

and did AP remix Insomnia? Thought it was God is a DJ?

not exactly a remix but I made this a few years ago:

and did AP remix Insomnia? Thought it was God is a DJ?

your right, it's God is a DJ, insomnia got remixed by some full on artist, ugly track.

ps, what do u mean by u made this, i remember very good in my techno days, when i wanted something a bit more bass driven hard music i switched some Dj Misjah and Dj Tim on, very good music. i didnt see any remix tag on the link :S.

ps, Deep Purple - Child in Time is quite a good piece that could be remixed, it has some good modifiable patterns :).

I'll probably speak only for myself, but as this is one of my favourite songs of all time, I'd like to hear a proper psytrance remix of

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhZI86Ed2s&fmt=18

I just love it. Back in those days I made myself a 90 minutes tape with just this song on it, so I that I could listen to it on my car's stereo, while cruising through the whole area. On sunny days I would open my car's roof and...just have a good time.

By the way, I think that some other RMB songs deserve a remix as well, especially Reality (!), Redemption, Love Is An Ocean. Maybe some Members Of Mayday songs as well, like Sonic Empire, Save The Robots.

You don't only speak for yourself; I'm so with you here. Spring is one beautiful piece of music. I had that on heavy rotation as well. And I still get goosebumps when listening to this... :wub:

Same for the Members of Mayday tunes. Pure 90ies quality.

• 2 weeks later...