Should i continue this ?

Keep doing this if you like doing it! :P Don't let others decide for you, if you like doing it, just do it! Simple!

It can be hard competition sometimes but there are ways to slip in.

Keep it up mate

Don't be throwing away any talent!

Keep doing this if you like doing it! :P Don't let others decide for you, if you like doing it, just do it! Simple!

yep. making music is about fun. it's no competition.

with every track you make you gain experience, ideas and techniques for future works, even if the track is rubbish in hindsight :P

and if you make a habit of finishing your track it becomes easier to do so and you'll rarely end up with a half-finished one.

yep. making music is about fun. it's no competition.

with every track you make you gain experience, ideas and techniques for future works, even if the track is rubbish in hindsight :P

and if you make a habit of finishing your track it becomes easier to do so and you'll rarely end up with a half-finished one.

Yes, i understand that, thanks for the reminder, and i gained inspiration, and "remaked" the track, it isn' finished yet, but.. tell me what you think about it - http://soundcloud.com/titanopt/ex-remake

The bassline sounds a little offbeat. but it also makes it sound quite interesting and different. Is that the sound or the delay or what? It doesnt roll perfectly with the kick yet. Also the percussion needs to roll with the kick/ bass.

Maybe make the reverb on the clap/ snare a little easier. It is quite big now and drowns.

Don't work too long on one track in the beginning. You could lose yourself in detail. STart a new one and try to make it better than the previous one.

Good luck!

The bassline sounds a little offbeat. but it also makes it sound quite interesting and different. Is that the sound or the delay or what? It doesnt roll perfectly with the kick yet. Also the percussion needs to roll with the kick/ bass.

Maybe make the reverb on the clap/ snare a little easier. It is quite big now and drowns.

Don't work too long on one track in the beginning. You could lose yourself in detail. STart a new one and try to make it better than the previous one.

Good luck!

Ok, i'm a little confused now, you see, i'm portuguese, so there's some expressions that you write that i'm not fully familiar with, so, what do you mean by "it is quite big now and drowns" ?

P.S. I already reworked on the music, took out the last part when it's more like a dancy music, and put some pads, deep ones, but i'm really confused to what to do with the bass now, i thought it was powerfull, but you probably know better than me, and you say that it doesn't roll perfectly with the kick yet ...

Definitely don't give up - we've all started somewhere, and I've certainly made tracks that weren't nearly as good as this :)

The kick sounds muffled and doesn't really suit the bassline, and generally the whole track sounds a too busy and muddy. For starters I think you could try to cut some of the lower frequencies.

There are some quite ok ideas in here though. I like that you try to make some variety in the bassline, and that you don't go full throttle all the way, but also have sections with less elements playing.

I agree with supergroover: keep making new tracks, and you'll surely see your skills improving.