Recomend Me Some Good Ambient

TheJoker

• 4 months later...

My two favorite CDs have to be Vir Unis - Aeonian Glow, and Proton Kinoun - Apeiron.

Proton Kinoun... if you're still hanging on these forums... yes, your production really was so great that I match it up with Aeonian Glow. Only god knows how many times I've listened to it, it's a masterpiece.

port royale, lights out asia, aerosol, subtractivelad, last days, lusine, bitcrush, arc lab, AEM...artists to listen to for melodramatic days. blackfilm, subheim, ab ovo, access to arasaka, pandoras black brothel, totakeke, stendeck and SE will take you from the dark ambience to glitchy chill. peace and may you find your zone. :)

Are you in the right thread though? All of the music I've heard from these guys are mostly idm/glitch/industrial sounding (and some downtempo). Well, Lusine has some mellow stuff.

I guess I'll have to look a lot more closely at their work for some of them.

hi joker, Some interesting ambient music can be found at www.n5md.com and also at www.tympanikaudio.com....lotsa good artists and tunes to shoegaze thru...warning though, my friend, it can be very mellowyellow :D

n5MD is more of an IDM label although they release some postrock etc. stuff and Tympanik Audio is the same and they seem to focus more on the industrial side of IDM.