• Another life...
    • Life is... Creation
    • Life is... Dimensions
  2. 2. I think...

• They are all good...
    • They all sucks in my opinion...
    • I own them all... (and proud of it)
    • Never heard of them really...
    • I didn't know BNE (Brand New Entertainment) had closed their doors...

I can count and own:

1. Life is... (2001)

2. Another life... (2002)

3. Life is... Creation (2003)

4. Life is...: Dimensions (2005)

Don't think there has been a fith release by YoYo Records, BNE or anyone else since the 'Dimensions' release in 2005.

- Would be cool if I overlooked a release from 2004..

TI came over this VA series a few years back because Infected Mushroom released 'Lo Ra' on 'Life is... Creation'. It's a really good tune in the spirit'sih of 'Dancing With Kadafi', 'Streched' ... And I like it the most for different reasons. My second vote goes to the first 'Life is...' release. it's a beautiful selection of tracks. The least favoured one must be the fourth and last release, 'Dimensions'. It's a good quality CD, and the Violet Vision track 'Heaven Underground' is, well, heaven. Too bad the VA goes down from there, sad since it's track one.

btw. The fourth track on the 'Life is...' by Mental Orange, is actually Shulman. And it's the track 'Elements' from his debut, 'Soundscapes And Modern Tales'

Granted, they all got overload of IsraChill, but still I think it's a nice collection.

Overall I think this series is really good and has a lot of different tunes of styles to offer within the ChillOut marked of psylandia.

Are there others I've over look, know if the whole thing is canned with BNE's retirement?

I only have "Creation" and "Dimensions" ...... of which the first is the better imo .....

They're both ok but i still don't know if i like "Dimensions" ...... I agree on the Violet Vision track being the better one and the fact that it doesn't get any better than that on the cd ...... unfortunately it's the first track so it goes downhill from the second track already ......

Lo Ra is an ok track but not up there in the spirit of "Khadafi" or even "Stretched" ..... imo....as a matter of fact I find the J.Viewz track "Room for me, Room for sweetz (laid back mix) the best of "Creation" .... a bit loungy, granted (but we are talking about "israchill" here ...) but still playfull and interesting .....

Haven't listened to both of them in a long time now...perhaps that says it all .....