New album from Total Eclipse

myspace samples sound mostly like the same old same old full on from the last 7 years, just slightly brighter sounds, and a smidget of over simplification and minimalism which we're supposed to think is psychedelic. Though the use of minor keys is done well, I suppose thats the total eclipse sound amidst I already have enough music that sounds just like this. Scene, i pester thee the following, when can we evolve??

Lets see what the album brings :) even one good track would be like a gift.

P.S. only track I liked on the myspace was chaotic circus, and I figure thats because its a classic / old track (which I have not heard before! but can tell)

Present past sounds good too :) But I think I simply am tired of the full on / the modern israeli psy style so please consider that before listening to me.

• 5 months later...

This release is supposed to be out tomorrow. From what I see it almost goes by unnoticed, as it is already on sale on Discogs.

Samples: http://www.psyshop.c.../mar1cd009.html

Looks like it will vary between Psy "rolling basllines" Trance and Electro "Electrypnose" Trance

I guess the quality is going to be quite disparate. Add to that the fact that some of the tracks are collaborations...

Yet the samples sound quite cool. There is a remnant of original Total Eclipse sound, let's see how it will fit in the tracks, and if it will face the taste of "modern sound" people seem to want so much...

Mescalito Ghost (!), Present Past, Cyber Party, Empregnatizer caught my attention...