Question for Anoebis & Mars

bwhale

I hope it's OK with you guys, nobody here is "judging" or anything, and if you don't want to say because it's kind of personal, that's fine too, I'm just curious because we might be writing your biography some day.

What I am wondering is, what is your guys' relationship other than label co-owners or whatever. I'm largely wondering if you guys are a 'unit' basically, sorry if it's a dumb question, I really have no clue and don't see any info on your site. Are either of you married? What is your sexual orientation?

PS: Before someone says this is some homophobic thread or something, some of my favorite artists are gay, I'm just purely wondering.

:rolleyes: So theres two dudes in a hobby/business relationship so we assume they are "life partners?"

Eitherway I'm sure these guys would like to be regular people and have regular lives and not have their perosnal lives held under such tight scrutiny due to their esteem with their label.

So to answer your question mars is married and anoebis has a cool girlfriend.

Btw, this thread should have been a poll, then it wouldn't have died by the second post.

Closing thread, after deleting all the bullshit. Pay attention bwale.

FYI I'm not married stricto-sensu.

2 minutes of culture now: In France, we have this contract called "PACS" which enables 2 persons (no matter what is their sex, and as long as they're from different families) to be tied to each other just like in marriage.

Initially, this was meant to be something like the "gay marriage", because although it's not illegal to be gay in France, gays can't marry yet. This was a "workaround" for it, while not upsetting some people (electors should I say) with prejudice, or who are more into religion. Eventually, etherosexual PACSed people can marry afterwards if they want to, which won't change much to their lives unless they choose to modify the "terms of the contract".

Anyway, many etherosexual couples also did it for one reason or another (no ceremony, cheaper, no big party with the annoying family etc). That's my case.