free mastering

Sure, I'll do it for free. Doesn't mean it will be good... :unsure:

Just today I was thinking your album was quite good, but that it was mastered badly or you cut off too much of the high and low frequencies.

It was a brutal thing to listen to yours after Orbital's "Insides" album, sorry.

does anyone have any mastering skills and does provide free mastering services?

i don't mean extended,fully detailed mastering,but an essential,solid,fairly quick mastering.

(for 1-2 tracks)

Colin OOOD will do a sample for free and full mastering for 30€ per track which is quite a bargain IMO. He'll also be honest enough and tell you if he find the track to be just too amateurish to be worth the effort of mastering in the first place.

Just today I was thinking your album was quite good, but that it was mastered badly or you cut off too much of the high and low frequencies.

It was a brutal thing to listen to yours after Orbital's "Insides" album, sorry.

what is the name of his album?

Which one?

I know my first one is pretty dark. It's not the mastering, it's my production. I have a bad tendency to make dark synth sounds.

Which one?

I know my first one is pretty dark. It's not the mastering, it's my production. I have a bad tendency to make dark synth sounds.

You can't remember the cd you gave me?!

The purple one (Aztek stone art).

The first track is brilliant, but the whole album lacks "sparkle" if you know what I mean.

Maybe I'll have Mr OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OD

listen to my new track..its not psy, but I think it could be a big hit in the the clubs.

God I feel stupid having written the above!

Do you smell teen spirit?

You can't remember the cd you gave me?!

The purple one (Aztek stone art).

The first track is brilliant, but the whole album lacks "sparkle" if you know what I mean.

Ah. I wasn't sure if you'd heard the new one or not, so I wasn't sure which one you were referring to.

I totally agree with you.