The three stooges

exotic

Should be in theatres by 2010. Jim carrey, Sean penn and Benicio del torro as curly, larry and moe respectively. The three could be really funny together, not too sure about penn tho. has he done some comedy before?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383010/

Anyway, Im so looking froward to this! :)

Jim Carrey is an idiot! I never liked his movies <_<

Have you seen his more serious stuff like The Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? If not, it might sway your opinion. They did for me, after I thought he was only about absurdist stuff like Ace Ventura and The Mask.

Have you seen his more serious stuff like The Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? If not, it might sway your opinion. They did for me, after I thought he was only about absurdist stuff like Ace Ventura and The Mask.

Going by pure acting, even ace ventura and mask were performances that required no ordinary talent, which this man is obviously blessed with.

Thinking Jim carrey is an idiot means you have no idea how to judge acting.

Dunno, i found Jim Careys sense of humor ridiculous, I dont fancy his face expressions, generally i dont like him :P

As for the truman show > :mellow: . Havent see Spotless Mind though.

• 2 weeks later...