VA - The Sitting Goddess

Yea Nitzho kicks kick ass :D

Anyhow this comp is not that Nitz-oriented in fact. Only Pandemonium and Goalien track tend to combine elements of Nitzho and Goa trance...both are cool tunes in each case! :) Moreover the compilation as a whole is pretty strong and the cover artwork is just wonderful! Keep it up Kosovo guys! ;)

When are we gonna get an album from Goalien? His track on this comp is wonderful

you should have heard him play with Agneton a little while ago in belgium... this was just not normal anymore :posford:

be prepared when you hear the albums from both those guys! ;)

on topic:

got this album last week and i must say it's better then i expected it to be, with tracks from Aerosis, Radical Distortion and Goalien being my favorites at the moment... but i still need a few more listens to give a descent review on it :)

keep up the good work!!

This compilation is very nice story :D Dhamsuta being better and better, Radical distortion continue with their magic sound like in first part of the track and its better one for me ,Aersosi unique and perfect like always (can`t wait for the album hehe) , a nice suprice from amithaba with egyptian sound , Pandemonium nice track but its not my stile , Goalien after few year again in the scene with very nice track the kick remind on old izrael sound but better cose it`s mixed with goa ,Aurari ( is this project of guys from kosovo ?) After many years i can hear something seems like Varunastra - Apis track im very happy about this i like this stile of goa continue with great working guy/s , Astreveta same like Panedmonium`s track and Zirrex the only one old schooler from this compilation and the track is awsome i like their ambient stile very very nice .

Favorits 1,2,3,4,6,7,9