V/A - Organic Circuitry [EKTVA01]

Posted Image

V/A - ORGANIC CIRCUITRY

01 :: Ekoplex - The Alchemist (7:50)

02 :: Magic & Witchcraft - Superstructure (7:40)

03 :: Felis - Unknowledged Knowledge (7:27)

04 :: Jikkenteki vs Katapult (PAR-2) - Swamp Monster (7:32)

05 :: Clone - Perseids (8:16)

06 :: EvsY - Fennomaniac's Delight (7:46)

07 :: Intriga - Lost Cause (9:35)

08 :: Jikooha - Galaxy Journey (7:48)

09 :: Filteria - The Predator (2907 Remix) (8:04)

10 :: Phobosphere - Intersection 2060 (7:16)

Ektoplazm is proud to present Organic Circuitry, our first official compilation release. Compiled by DJ Basilisk, Organic Circuitry features an eclectic assortment of songs contributed by friends and allies around the world, many of whom have already appeared in the free music section of the Ektoplazm web site. Conceived as a celebration of the vibrant diversity of the global psychedelic trance underground, Organic Circuitry features an exotic blend of new school Goa trance, fat and funky full-on, pumping progressive, and deeply enchanting downtempo. Although differing in their approach, the songs of Organic Circuitry are united in their common emphasis on the power of melody to convey ideas and emotions. Every track shimmers with colour and light—fantastic stories waiting to be told. To ensure a professional level of quality, Organic Circuitry has been mastered by Colin Bennun @ the Stooodio, Bristol, UK, and features cover artwork by Paul Zulauf.

Released under a Creative Commons licence for noncommercial usage. You are encouraged to share, copy, broadcast, and perform the music of this compilation!

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV format or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/organic-circuitry/

• 1 month later...

Reviewed by Isratrance.com:

"This release is different! It is different from what has coming out lately, and I want to congratulate Alexander, for putting so much energy in here, cause I think, in my point of view, he was able to put together something magical – I see in this work, that everything was made to please the listener, the music is good, and the artwork is also very interesting. I strongly recommend this release to people searching for energetic, intelligent music; I recommend this release for those looking for a melodical side of trance, with a touch of twistedness."

http://www.isratrance.com/cd-reviews/va-or...uitry-d966.html

• 3 months later...

This compilation made my day. Every track has its story and so intersting you just have to listen it to the end. Very good job done here. Thank you Basilisk - thank you Ektoplazm. Fabourite tracks - ALL. 10/10 :posford: :clapping: