goastore.ch

Guest antic

goastore.ch

Has anyone ordered from them? I see their catalogue is pretty up-to-date, the site looks very nice and seems like their prices are even better than Psyshop's, e.g. on 3 CDs it's 1.5EUR cheaper!

Any good/bad experiences with them?

I ordered a single cd from them a while ago which I could not find anywhere else. I did not receive it for a week which I found strange as the swiss post takes max 3 - 4 days within switzerland. I mailed them the details of my paypal payment and received the cd the next day.

But cheaper than psyshop? Do they give discount for ordering over 3 cds? Goastore price I see is 19.50 chf per cd while psyshop is around 15 chf currently.

I ordered a single cd from them a while ago which I could not find anywhere else. I did not receive it for a week which I found strange as the swiss post takes max 3 - 4 days within switzerland. I mailed them the details of my paypal payment and received the cd the next day.

But cheaper than psyshop? Do they give discount for ordering over 3 cds? Goastore price I see is 19.50 chf per cd while psyshop is around 15 chf currently.

Don't know, it was cheaper for me.

I received the CDs today (ordered Thursday), so they're fast, even with the cheapest delivery option.

The only bad thing is that two of three jewel cases were cracked, which in one case caused that the artwork got damaged a bit. And it doesn't look like it was our posts fault, because the outer package looks fine and cracks were where the CDs are facing each other. So PROBABLY they've sent them like that which is a pity. I'll try them once more in the future though, to see if it was a coincidence or if this will happen again.

I've ordered three times from goastore and never had any problems so I can actually recommend them. I will order a couple of CDs for x-mas myself. :)

I bought one time from switzerland, the German customs catched my package and I must pay the customs duties for my CDs. <_<

Fuckin coustoms, they charged the shipping with my bought CDs. :angry:

In the end was my purchase not cheaper. <_<