Buzzman-Umpti Umpti

buzzman

• 2 weeks later...

It's not so bad for a listen. :) It's haunting, floating, some semi nice sounds and a sort of twist after the intro drift.

It lacks something which is hard to say what, maybe the overall walk, feel of the track. Its nice, for sure. unbalance the n'sync

Listening to this and its good spirit, I once again get the feel of how hard it is to make ,,real" psychedelic music/layers/sounds/PRECISSION/vibe/feel..

Good luck on the mosakk mekking buzzman! didnt know you had it in you :clapping:

e. points for the ompti'omp sound

Whazup Psytones, thanks man :) I get the same feeling to... Well, i improve my skills every time i make a track, and im having fun doing it, so i just keep the spirit high, and maybe someday you will hear me on the radio :lol:

And you're right, not that it's because it's what i listen to and enjoy, but i believe psytrance is some of the most complicated music you can produce.. So many layers, colours, twists, melodies and effects, compared to electro or other dance genres... It's difficult to make the track sound "whole" or complete... Just IMO ofcourse :)