Buzzman-Schmusic

buzzman

New 10 minute track, im actually pretty happy with the result this time. Maybe the melody in the end needs some more work(synth work/effects) but im not familiar with making melodies like this, so any (experienced)help/comments are apreciated :) Other than that, let me know what you think!

Style: Fullon? Psytrance? I don't know really, i just call it Schmusic :)

Download it HERE

OR

Stream/download it HERE (in the bottom of my tracklist)

good intro :lol: nice & spacey track, full-on psytrance on tranquilizers :P i dont know anything about notes or melodies but afaik they sounded good to my ears. was a bit surprised about the ending though, that fade-out.

e. after listening a couple of times i have to say it reminds me of infected's classical mushroom for some reason. nice : )

good intro :lol: nice & spacey track, full-on psytrance on tranquilizers :P i dont know anything about notes or melodies but afaik they sounded good to my ears. was a bit surprised about the ending though, that fade-out.

e. after listening a couple of times i have to say it reminds me of infected's classical mushroom for some reason. nice : )

I just ran out of patience i guess :P Chose the easy way out with the volume botton :D

But thanks man, glad you like it :)

It flows along nicely, I thought the bassline was groovy. There were some nice melodies there, with a IM-ish one at the end that rounded it off well. Maybe in the middle you could add an extra layer, because it sounds a little minimal...unless you wanted that effect. For an ending instead of fading it out...you could maybe echo the symphonic layer and fade that out?

The sample in the beginning was fun btw :)

It flows along nicely, I thought the bassline was groovy. There were some nice melodies there, with a IM-ish one at the end that rounded it off well. Maybe in the middle you could add an extra layer, because it sounds a little minimal...unless you wanted that effect. For an ending instead of fading it out...you could maybe echo the symphonic layer and fade that out?

The sample in the beginning was fun btw :)

Thanks :) I took care of the end, if you listen on my website(the "stream" link) you can also download the newer version from there... I added some things in the minimal part(i wanted it minimal at first, but it didn't really work as i planned :P ), don't know if it's for the better or the worse though, my ears are kindof going dead on the track right now, been working with it for too long :D Also added a extra synth in the end to back the melody up, plus made some changes in the last break :) Tell me what you think :)

Yeah, love it man! :) Has a dark feel to it, but then again its not Dark :) good full on is what I call this :)

edit: YOU GOT TALENT! :) Fuck I get shivers at the last part of the track! :D :D :D You rock man! I would love to do a (TEKK ACID REMIX) of this! :)

Yeah, love it man! :) Has a dark feel to it, but then again its not Dark :) good full on is what I call this :)

edit: YOU GOT TALENT! :) Fuck I get shivers at the last part of the track! :D :D :D You rock man! I would love to do a (TEKK ACID REMIX) of this! :)

Thanks captain, that means alot to me :D is it the sendspace file, or did you listen/download the track on my website?

What do you make a remix? The cubase filè? Wavefiles of the different elements or how can you do this? :)

• 5 months later...

Maybe this is a little late, but imo this track is definitely release worthy, better than most psy out there :) Buzzman, try and get it into a compilation, atleast one of those free netlabel releases?