Trance in the Garage

Psy trance is a very complex genre, its a science almost to learn it and master it, to many advices to give like this briefly, but i do recommend that you invest in a good synthesizer suitable for psy trance, since this genre is heavily based around the synthesizer sound.

Some good effects are essential as well, phasers, chorus, flangers, and reverb/delay units.

The list just goes on and on.

why would it be different to any other style of music? I dont think house or dnb for example is easier to make then psy..

I'm not exactly looking for that programmed sound exactly. I want my keyboards and my computer and the parts of my form and know what sounds to use and how to use them when that part in the song comes. Maybe I'm speaking of the wrong genre, but I do want to here more "trance" style grooves in my music

Its not just any old thing we put down when song time comes. Just looking for tips here.

I wish some bands around here would do that!

So much of the same old alt-rock/quasi-punk stuff here.

Back in the 90's in Minnesota, I knew a band called Psychosonic - "Silicone Jesus" was a rave hit....

Anyway, its been a long time since people got creative and did there own thing. :(