Anyone has this?

sunwolf

I have it (me=discogs submitter) I bought it on ebay also, but not for €1.

But didn't understand your post dude.

It sold it on ebay for €1, understood. But I completely don't understand the second sentence.

Edit: think I understood: you're from Canada, and seller won't ship there. You're willing to pay €30 for it right ?

I have it (me=discogs submitter) I bought it on ebay also, but not for €1.

But didn't understand your post dude.

It sold it on ebay for €1, understood. But I completely don't understand the second sentence.

Edit: think I understood: you're from Canada, and seller won't ship there. You're willing to pay €30 for it right ?

Yes that's what I meant. Maybe that's a good thing though I see it for 15EUR now. :o Is it worth it in your estimation?

:lol: Sunwolfs not from Canada.. He's just over there to find beer in the woods

I don't see "Off Topic" anywhere in the forum title. :wank:

"Belgium" is a city in Canada, you don't own the word. :D

I did not claim I own the word Belgium, you Claimed you were from Belgium, and I doubt its even true (ill believe its a small unknown village), and will even challenge you to prove me that you are from BELGIUM IN CANADA! You sir, are just out to be an asshole, and I am just out to destroy every thread that you ever open with the same bullshit that you spam this forum with all day long.

So long, Mother of a gun.

Nemo

I did not claim I own the word Belgium, you Claimed you were from Belgium, and I doubt its even true (ill believe its a small unknown village), and will even challenge you to prove me that you are from BELGIUM IN CANADA!

It's a secret tactical defense city as I work with the Canadian military. I cannot disclose the location sorry. :ph34r:

You sir, are just out to be an asshole... I am just out to destroy every thread that you ever open... all day long.

Sounds like the definition of an asshole to me. <_<